• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
Considering your circumstances SN is still your best bet. Just make sure you're not found for a few hours and with the correct dosage and regimen you will be successful. It's one of the more reliable methods in this forum. No method is bulletproof (with the exception of N) and most contain some risk for permant damage in the case of survival. There isn't really a way around that.
N seems pretty perfect but difficult to get

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I feel the same way. It looks like my SN won't arrive in time

• Aww..
Reactions: Spitfire
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
The film Soylent Green had the right idea. A place where you go, lie down, listen to music and look at nice images then just fall asleep and never wake up.

Reactions: UpandDownPrincess
S

skinnystudent

Dec 6, 2020
im going to do the nightnight method as it's easier and i can do it in the comfort of my bed

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
ok, thanks for the info! I see a lot of people on here hammering home than SN is this perfect riskless method so I hesitate to take advice from those who seem to think that, but everything you've said makes sense in terms of risk!!

edited: I had the word "not" in there and did not mean to
It definitely doesn't seem like a nice way to go. Seizures, difficulty breathing?

PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
It definitely doesn't seem like a nice way to go. Seizures, difficulty breathing?
don't think seizures are super common tbh. difficulty breathing si from rapid heart rate, not like your throat closing up. however there is nausea and headache so up to the individual if that's acceptable to them

O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
don't think seizures are super common tbh. difficulty breathing si from rapid heart rate, not like your throat closing up. however there is nausea and headache so up to the individual if that's acceptable to them
hmm, didn't know that. i thought it was peaceful like N. SN is easy to get though. will try and get N eventually since that appears most pleasant

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
hmm, didn't know that. i thought it was peaceful like N. SN is easy to get though. will try and get N eventually since that appears most pleasant
How is N peaceful? How do you go?

torimandy

torimandy

Fear is the mind killer
Aug 3, 2020
I have survived 4 attempts that should have been successful, but have found the experts aren't alway right and there are no absolutes. I am half tempted to break into a vets office and get the drug that is for sure. The one that you should get as soon as you say life is no longer worth living to you. Of course the pro life people should have a say, so if any are willing to give me what I need to remove the reasons for the ideation I am all ears.

I

IAmExhausted

Dec 6, 2020
Yes, I'm very much struggling with methods. I either don't have the access and/or knowledge or I think of them beeing too brutal and painful to execute.

It makes me sad and angry that we have to go through this shit, talking methods, the pros and cons, the risks, etc. because I'm 100% pro choice. It's absurd.
I am half tempted to break into a vets office and get the drug that is for sure.
Interesting, I also thought about it a couple of times. But first I never had a pet, therefore I don't have any clue what it looks like at a vets and second I'm no criminal and have zero knowledge how to break into buildings unnoticed. :D Aside I assume the drug would be locked away in a separate secure place.

Last edited:
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
I'd like to do it with smth like night-night / tourniquet, that could imitate partial suspension, because I don't see why choose partial when night-night and tourniquet are based on the same principle, but you are more comfortable in bed... But after a lot of tests with my fingers, arms, rope, everything, using all my force, really a lot of force, I feel nothing... (just pain in my neck after all these tests). No dizziness etc... I don't know what to do... Don't like at all other methods :-(

N

neverever

Dec 10, 2020
I constantly struggle with this. Just when I think that I've chosen from among the available methods, I find myself daydreaming about dying by crashing my car, dehydrating myself, or exercising to the point of causing heart failure—all unrealistic methods.

Reactions: adam&eve
O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
I constantly struggle with this. Just when I think that I've chosen from among the available methods, I find myself daydreaming about dying by crashing my car, dehydrating myself, or exercising to the point of causing heart failure—all unrealistic methods.
Car crash isn't a good method unless it's about making it so it's not known that it's a suicide

Reactions: neverever
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Main issue for me at the moment is I have the means to pursue the best methods but due to pandemic i'm stuck with suboptimal SN. After lurking and reading here for awhile it seems to be SN is a not so bad method though its a little high maintenance due to the need to procure the METO

Reactions: adam&eve
A

alicelittle

Oct 19, 2020
Main issue for me at the moment is I have the means to pursue the best methods but due to pandemic i'm stuck with suboptimal SN. After lurking and reading here for awhile it seems to be SN is a not so bad method though its a little high maintenance due to the need to procure the METO
May I ask what Meto is?

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
May I ask what Meto is?

It is a prescription drug in many countries, and it is considered necessary for the SN regimen. The drug inhibits vomiting. There are reports of people here who seem to have passed on without it but it is highly recommended in all the guides. The SN is a toxic substance so it helps you to keep it down

Many report their Doctor/GP will not prescribe it easily, i think it carries some risk of epileptic side effects? Someone with more knowledge can clarify the risks of METO

A

alicelittle

Oct 19, 2020

It is a prescription drug in many countries, and it is considered necessary for the SN regimen. The drug inhibits vomiting. There are reports of people here who seem to have passed on without it but it is highly recommended in all the guides. The SN is a toxic substance so it helps you to keep it down

Many report their Doctor/GP will not prescribe it easily, i think it carries some risk of epileptic side effects? Someone with more knowledge can clarify the risks of METO
Would zofran not be enough?

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Would zofran not be enough?
Please consult some of the SN guides, they are linked at the top of the forum under suicide resources compilation.

Here is stans guide: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

I don't know about that particular drug but most of the guides seem to say the antiemetic used must be of a particular type to work

Mer

Mer

Insert Witty Comment Here
Dec 2, 2020
I do wish there was something better than Partial in regards to how quick, cheap, and nearly painless it is.

Maybe some kind of quick acting pill that works in 2 steps. Step 1: Knock the person into a coma and then Step 2: Brain death.