• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I'm planning on dressing up a bit before I ctb. I'm a girl so that might have something to do with it...but I like dressing up and looking nice and I want to be especially so on my last day alive.

Is it just me? I'm also planning on telling everyone around me how much I hate them.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Telling all the pricks i hate them would be a pass for me for the simple reason that I have too many people that i hate. LOL.

Dressing up..probably wont be going with a suit, just something comfy but presentable would be the way i'd do.

Jeans and a collared shirt. Imma be cremated anyway so would probably choose something flammable.

Gossamer

Gossamer

Todos estamos untados
Sep 1, 2022
I've thought about wearing a tailored suit, since I'm already wearing a shirt and tie every day. Do my hair real nice, not for people who'd find me, but for myself. I've been learning tango, mayhap have a pretend dance, put on some music, celebrate elegantly as I embrace it. Might as well be pompous and romantic about it, have a last grin.

X

xhelx

decayed beyond recognition
Mar 1, 2024
I dont plan on dressing up, since they are going to cut up the clothes during the authopsy anyway, but I have a nice dress I keep for my funeral, it's my favourite one and I dont plan on wearing it anywhere until then, I want it to be special for this ocasion. I just hope whoever dresses me for the funeral will be informed of this, I will mention that on my suicide note

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
I'll be wearing my dress stained in my husband's blood when I held him until his very last breath when those disgusting racist pigs killed him. I never washed it and never will. All his dirty laundry that was still in the house, I never washed it either. He used a certain body wash and deodorant, so I still cuddle up to his dirty cloths because they smell like him. His sweaty gym clothes are my favorites! :'(

destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
I'm planning on dressing up a bit before I ctb. I'm a girl so that might have something to do with it...but I like dressing up and looking nice and I want to be especially so on my last day alive.

Is it just me? I'm also planning on telling everyone around me how much I hate them.
The dressing up part. Imma do that. im a guy tho

trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
Not sure... Right now I'm so desperate to get any little joy I can out of life, and when I go all out, I feel really pretty 🥺

But I think I'm getting to the point where just nothing matters anymore.. Even right now I don't have the effort to dress up 😞

Definitely want to tell some people off though 👍😁👍

• Hugs
Reactions: _Broken_alice
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
I think i said it before, but ill wear a nice outfit that i like a lot. Ill also put makeup on. I want to look cute.

Reactions: MiMif
leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I don't plan on wearing anything that is considered conventionally "formal", but yes, I plan on wearing a special outfit for the occasion.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Personally, I'm not going to dress. I'll ctb in whatever clothes I just happen to wear whilst I do the attempt... I wouldn't intentionally try to change into some different clothes for the attempt. Besides, clothes are meaningless to me anyway

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Maybe my gi & black belt or my Tai Chi outfit. Just for me, so I can feel I'm going out as a warrior. Fuck anyone who finds me and thinks ctb is a coward's way out. ( And the horse they rode in on).

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Personally I'd find it too much effort, I wanna ctb comfy (well as comfy as someone on the brink of death can be) in my pyjamas. I think it's symbolic of the fact I'm going to sleep, except that time hopefully it'll be an eternal sleep.

Reactions: bipbapbop
C

Cosis

Feb 7, 2023
I'm not going to do anything. When you die you shit yourself, so I'm not even going to bother dressing nice. Might even go out totally naked to make it even more of a shock to whoever finds me. Something funny to think about in the last moments. How normies are brainwashed in the West to be much more horrified by unexpected nudity than an unexpected dead body.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Nah, I'll just wear casual clothes as it's who I am really. Always preferred comfy over fasionable. I'll probably tidy my hair though and I'll make sure I'm clean so that I'll at least look fine when someone finds me.

T

this_fckn_guy

Apr 27, 2022
I definitely have an outfit planned, but I'm not going to go TOO crazy. A black t shirt with Chucky and Tiffany that says "See you in Hell" in rainbow letters, and my comfiest jeans. All my clothes are black/alt and fairly simple anyway. There ARE a couple special pieces of jewelry I want to go out wearing, because they're special to me, but I pretty much always have them on anyway.
As I type this out, it's kind of sobering to think I don't really have a special "last day of my life" outfit. Pretty much all my clothes I'd be happy to ctb in. Especially if I turn into a ghost and get to float around like that for all eternity 🤣

Reactions: MiMif
L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
Im just going to die in my sleep so I'll be in my PJs, I'll have my plushies with me so it'll be a great passing. Im hoping to have an open casket so I can look nice then

vadim

vadim

Disqualified From Being Human
Aug 10, 2023
Although on an intellectual level I assume your consciousness ceases to exist when you die, and thus there's no reason to care about what you look like then, I can't manage to make myself stop caring. In fact, I care a shit ton. My vanity might possibly be greater than my suicidal ideation. Anyway, I think I would starve myself leading up to my final exit and not drink any liquids the day before not just because desperately wanting to look skinny is part of my baggage, but also because corpses expell the contents of their bowels and I can't stomach the thought of being found like that.

Last edited:
B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
I want to be comfy and cozy, but am definitely planning on doing a whole spa day with a nice aromatherapy shower, sheet masks, the works and will probably do my hair and some makeup for fun.

depressedカリちゃん

depressedカリちゃん

I only exist online
Mar 27, 2024
I thought about this too. Get all skincare done, clean my room completely. Idk I only have tomboy clothes. Well I don't but I don't like femme clothing that much

ferret-in-a-sock

ferret-in-a-sock

Jan 25, 2023
I think I'd go comfy over dressing nice. Maybe I'd buy a really goofy meme shirt just like "small pp, big heart." Feel like people who gotta do the clean up have dark sense of humor and would like it. Since I live alone I have a feeling the body would like not be found right away so, hey, gotta make sure it wouldn't be like the worst experience for a clean up person.

Maybe I'd like wear some glow sticks or sparkly lights to add some pizzazz. Maybe toss on some bunny ears.

Im just really thinking I would not be found right away, and likely anything I'm wearing would be like eaten by bugs or rodents, or destroyed by body fluids released when dead, yanno?

Forest Fire

Forest Fire

Student
Jul 19, 2019
i will have to catch a train/walk for a few days to my ctb destination so i'l be wearing clothes to avoid getting arrested haha
If i dressed up smart then i would attract attention so itl just be whatever clean clothes i have that day.