• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
Like rn im not having ctb thoughts or sh or anything but im tired as hell… and gotta add that I slept fine last night.
Ik that is one of the symptoms of depression but I would like to hear others experiences to not feel alone lol.

Reactions: worthIess
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Like rn im not having ctb thoughts or sh or anything but im tired as hell… and gotta add that I slept fine last night.
Ik that is one of the symptoms of depression but I would like to hear others experiences to not feel alone lol.
Maybe you're anemic,I had a bleeding ulcer once I was tired all the time.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
They put me on iron tablets

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
yeah + I'm always tense, even at my happiest I still feel tense because I know it's only a matter of time before something upsets me and I return to my usual depressed mood so I can't even enjoy good moments because I just know some bullshit will ruin it.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Not physically tired but very tired mentally.