• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Cant Maintain

Cant Maintain

Garbage Fire
Aug 21, 2020
It feels like being a god damn kid waiting for a trip to disneyland or something and its all I can think about. Setting up everything as far as a note, scheduled emails, going through everything, tweaking my to-go SN kit. AaaAAAAAAAAA I'm just so excited to be through with this and see what lies after, or the lack thereof.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Escaping this hell is definitely something to get excited about. But what if we're destined to return here to suffer again? Perhaps as a murder victim, a wild animal eaten alive, a prisoner, a severely disabled individual, and so on. The list is endless, and I find it extremely frightening to consider as a possibility. My intention is not to incite fear or hesitation for anyone's ctb though, because I still view ctb as a wonderful release from one's torment, whether or not we begin anew afterwards.

Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Not really. It just feels like I've run out of options. Yeah I'll try to pump myself up the day of but that's just so I'll have something to get my foot in the door. I'm not excited about living or dying or anything.

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
It feels like being a god damn kid waiting for a trip to disneyland or something and its all I can think about. Setting up everything as far as a note, scheduled emails, going through everything, tweaking my to-go SN kit. AaaAAAAAAAAA I'm just so excited to be through with this and see what lies after, or the lack thereof.
yes, exactly! to the point where I wonder whether or not life is just some sick joke.

Reactions: purplesmoothie
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
I'm constantly between tears, dead, fear, and excitement and I hate it. I don't know how to control the rollercoaster. I hope I'm sane enough to follow through when the stuff comes.

X

xaea13

Student
Jul 13, 2020
Escaping this hell is definitely something to get excited about. But what if we're destined to return here to suffer again? Perhaps as a murder victim, a wild animal eaten alive, a prisoner, a severely disabled individual, and so on. The list is endless, and I find it extremely frightening to consider as a possibility. My intention is not to incite fear or hesitation for anyone's ctb though, because I still view ctb as a wonderful release from one's torment, whether or not we begin anew afterwards.
Well if it's a cycle, then it's probably happened before. And we have zero conscious memory of what happened before we were born. So even if that is true, you would have no way of knowing. At least, that's my rationalization.
(I personally believe death is just nothingness - it's how you felt before you were born).

• Love
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Well if it's a cycle, then it's probably happened before. And we have zero conscious memory of what happened before we were born. So even if that is true, you would have no way of knowing. At least, that's my rationalization.
(I personally believe death is just nothingness - it's how you felt before you were born).
Yes, if it is the case then we're headed there eventually, suicide or not, ctb would just bring it sooner. And I think that nothingness is compatible with reincarnation. The individual that you are now enters nothingness forever after death, but a new individual (a new 'you') will come to be.

• Love
C

chronicpain

Oct 11, 2020
I had 2 NDEs after drug OD around 1980. Went through the tunnel. The first I came back fairly soon. On the second I continued to a green cloud like mist walking with 2 gigantic figures who spoke telepathically. I could see a gateway ahead and never felt such love peace even joy. The "Guides" said you can come with us but there's something else you were meant to do. So you can also choose to go back. I came back. Since then I started a business and have helped people for 31 years. I thought I'd return to the peaceful place by OD w pills but all I did was itch and feel remorse afterwards. No guides. So it seems that ending all myself doesn't get me back to the gateway of peace. That doesn't mean I won't try again if I can't solve this pain. Nor do I criticize anyone who wants out. Just sharing my experience.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Not literally a happy / excited feeling, but weird calm would wash over me sometimes right before the most serious attempts. I was able to talk to people and genuinely smile, and whne I packed my stuff and said goodbye walking out of my friends workshop when I decided I will jump I dont think he would even know thats what I was going to do

• Hugs
Reactions: Cant Maintain