• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

parallelluniverse

parallelluniverse

In Corpus Lamenti -into the body of lamentation...
Mar 3, 2024
i cant stop thinking about how beautiful it is to ctb
that may sound insensitive to some but i suppose it depends on your reasons for ctb

it feels almost romantic to me. is that weird? yeah its weird isnt it? i've even fantasised over being murdered recently and i love the thought of it, it genuinely brings me peace

only 3 weeks back i would cry badly and now i smile at the thought of ctb. i get excited over all of the possible ways in which i could die.
what if this is a stage you go through before doing it? like finding some peace within yourself
could this be where those sayings come from things like - "its always the ones who seemed so happy"
i wonder how many people who ctb planned it secretly & slowly
or am i just going to live fantasising my death until i actually fucking die. fml.

also,
i want to listen to some really good music that i enjoy before i would do it, so i need a good playlist for the journey to where i would do it
i keep listening to darkwave, edm/trance. i realised i like music with reverbs, the phonk music genre is amazing imo
anyway...

đź« 
It's like giving yourself something you deeply value, if anyone else did, it would bring on feelings of love and happiness, I guess it's natural to feel romantic about it lol