F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I still have not met anyone with it or even heard of friends or friends of friends. Ok one friend told me the doctor said her already dying elderly grandmother has it and they should just assume they have it too if they live together lol! The grandma is like really old and before the corona scam, she was already in her last days. They keep showing videos of hospitals on Twitter with the staff dancing around and there appears to be no patients. If corona was a serious as they say the staff should be busy and there should be tons of dying people all over the place in the hospital. The staff should look pretty exhausted and stressed. That doesn't appear to be the case though. I'm sure corona exists but it's just much more mild that what they claim and most people are dying of suicides, and other issues related to the lockdown of the economy. I heard they are counting deaths unrelated to corona as deaths from corona. Pretty evil shit.

Attachments

• 26D4D7BC-B9CE-4A9A-A578-27DEB59EEDD8.png
    26D4D7BC-B9CE-4A9A-A578-27DEB59EEDD8.png
    1 MB · Views: 69
Reactions: BlackPoppet and pthnrdnojvsc
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I'd say it's very unlikely. All mass media and healthcare personel in dozens of countries would have to be in on it. With so many tens of thousands of people involved, there would have been many whistleblowers.

Reactions: deltaofvenus, Mm80, Sabriel and 12 others
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I honestly believed the end of the world is coming, I'm so disappointed

Reactions: Deleted member 17331, crybaby, deltaofvenus and 1 other person
wanderinglost

wanderinglost

Mar 22, 2020
Nope...just China trying to become number one, I hope I am gone before they send a Nuke our way ...or right under it

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'd say it's very unlikely. All mass media and healthcare personel in dozens of countries would have to be in on it. With so many tens of thousands of people involved, there would have been many whistleblowers.
You do realize all the news channels on tv are government controlled right? That's why they are all in on it. The only alternative info not controlled by the government is on the internet. Only on YouTube or like Bitchute, some stuff on Facebook unless they censored it. I guess there are medical personnel losing there jobs because there's no patients since they are restricting procedures.

Reactions: BlackPoppet
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I don't think America would do anything to deliberately damage their economy. I'm pretty sure capitalism is the state religion over there? Not saying I trust the US government or my own because I don't but China is a whole other story. I don't believe that only 3000 died in China. I don't believe it originated in a fish market like they said. I think it's entirely plausible the virus was man-made and being tested and escaped from a lab. Either accidentally or deliberately.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream and BlackPoppet
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
You do realize all the news channels on tv are government controlled right? That's why they are all in on it.

The overwhelming majority of all news channels are privately owned.

The only alternative info not controlled by the government is on the internet. Only on YouTube or like Bitchute, some stuff on Facebook unless they censored it.

There are many online channels whistleblowers can use. So, where are they?

I guess there are medical personnel losing there jobs because there's no patients since they are restricting procedures.

I don't know how it works in different countries, but in my country it's illegal to try to find out the identity of whistleblowers. (That is to say, in public enterprises, not private ones.)
I don't believe that only 3000 died in China.

Agreed.

I don't believe it originated in a fish market like they said. I think it's entirely plausible the virus was man-made and being tested and escaped from a lab. Either accidentally or deliberately.

I'm not saying that this is impossible, because it certainly isn't, but I'd say that it's not very likely. Viruses are engineered as we speak, but it's a complicated process. Why would the Chinese spend resources on weaponizing a virus with such a low fatality rate? There are plenty of deadlier viruses to choose from.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, LivedTooLong, Quarky00 and 3 others
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
You do realize all the news channels on tv are government controlled right?

Yes, but my neighbor actually works in a nursing home where many have died in the last two weeks. We talked through the fence in our backyard and currently that fence isn't government controlled.

Yes virus is real and people are dieing.

The government will surely use this as an excuse to take freedoms away from us. <- this won't be on the government controlled news and tv. This is what we need to focus on and play close attention to.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, LivedTooLong, Broken Chimera and 5 others
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
The overwhelming majority of all news channels are privately owned.

There are many online channels whistleblowers can use. So, where are they?

I don't know how it works in different countries, but in my country it's illegal to try to find out the identity of whistleblowers. (That is to say, in public enterprises, not private ones.)

Agreed.

I'm not saying that this is impossible, because it certainly isn't, but I'd say that it's not very likely. Viruses are engineered as we speak, but it's a complicated process. Why would the Chinese spend resources on weaponizing a virus with such a low fatality rate? There are plenty of deadlier viruses to choose from.
I don't think they were necessarily weaponising a virus to use as a bio weapon they could have been just doing research on the virus in a lab and it somehow escaped the lab. I don't think this is implausible nor a conspiracy theory. Maybe someone who worked there carried it out with them.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Soul, BlackPoppet and 1 other person
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
the only whistleblowers that i've seen are actually medical professionals and media people saying that the number of deaths is vastly underreported in many countries and some are doing their best to keep it as low as they can.

if this was a conspiracy then it would need millions of people from all around the world, and some times even countries that hate each other working together without one person spilling the beans.

Reactions: TheSoulless, Lost in a Dream, LivedTooLong and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I don't think America would do anything to deliberately damage their economy. I'm pretty sure capitalism is the state religion over there? Not saying I trust the US government or my own because I don't but China is a whole other story. I don't believe that only 3000 died in China. I don't believe it originated in a fish market like they said. I think it's entirely plausible the virus was man-made and being tested and escaped from a lab. Either accidentally or deliberately.
The US government absolutely wants to turn this into a communist country. They have been working at it for decades. The first thing they did was create the Fed reserve in 1913, that's when they could gain control of the people. You control the money, u can enslave the people and they have. Most people live paycheck to paycheck and are homeless. Renting a apartment is not the same as owning your own home, you're technically homeless. They had to destroy white majority countries especially because whites valued rights of the individual to be free, self determining, and self reliant. Something governments hate, is u being fully free to determine your life and achieve your full potential. They want to control what u learn in school, what u see on tv, to control how u see the world. They certainly don't want u to learn how to think critically. We have not had capitalism in the US in many decades. I've heard a term called crony capitalism, which is not the same as free market capitalism. Basically the government controls the market to a large degree so healthcare is outrageously expensive as a result is one example. It would not be if we had a free market. If things were not so heavily regulated, there would be affordable housing as well for everyone. Right now there's a shortage because of the tyrants in the government.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BlackPoppet and mediocre
T

toomuchtimetodie

"to be overly conscious is a sickness"
Mar 13, 2020
All of you defending conspiracy theories dont seem to acknowledge that the masses are so stupid the powers do what they like. So trying to defend theories over a million people are in on the conspiracy is ridiculous.

UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
I don't think its a scam I think its a real problem but I do think that The U.S.A is going to use this ordeal to slowly strip our rights away and condition us to be subconsciously okay with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: deltaofvenus, LivedTooLong, Broken Chimera and 4 others
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I don't think its a scam I think its a real problem but I do think that The U.S.A is going to use this ordeal to slowly strip our rights away and condition us to be subconsciously okay with it.
Apparently the gun sales are way up because people are afraid of either a shortage or they will be banned altogether soon?

• Aww..
Reactions: Oyoy
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
The US government absolutely wants to turn this into a communist country. They have been working at it for decades. The first thing they did was create the Fed reserve in 1913, that's when they could gain control of the people. You control the money, u can enslave the people and they have. Most people live paycheck to paycheck and are homeless. Renting a apartment is not the same as owning your own home, you're technically homeless. They had to destroy white majority countries especially because whites valued rights of the individual to be free, self determining, and self reliant. Something governments hate, is u being fully free to determine your life and achieve your full potential. They want to control what u learn in school, what u see on tv, to control how u see the world. They certainly don't want u to learn how to think critically. We have not had capitalism in the US in many decades. I've heard a term called crony capitalism, which is not the same as free market capitalism. Basically the government controls the market to a large degree so healthcare is outrageously expensive as a result is one example. It would not be if we had a free market. If things were not so heavily regulated, there would be affordable housing as well for everyone. Right now there's a shortage because of the tyrants in the government.
Did Trump just recently nationalise the federal reserve? So it's not private anymore? Can that be done?
It's called creeping communism!
I still have not met anyone with it or even heard of friends or friends of friends. Ok one friend told me the doctor said her already dying elderly grandmother has it and they should just assume they have it too if they live together lol! The grandma is like really old and before the corona scam, she was already in her last days. They keep showing videos of hospitals on Twitter with the staff dancing around and there appears to be no patients. If corona was a serious as they say the staff should be busy and there should be tons of dying people all over the place in the hospital. The staff should look pretty exhausted and stressed. That doesn't appear to be the case though. I'm sure corona exists but it's just much more mild that what they claim and most people are dying of suicides, and other issues related to the lockdown of the economy. I heard they are counting deaths unrelated to corona as deaths from corona. Pretty evil shit.
It's called Cov2 sars. Novel Covid19 / Corona is what the media are calling it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oyoy
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
All of you defending conspiracy theories dont seem to acknowledge that the masses are so stupid the powers do what they like. So trying to defend theories over a million people are in on the conspiracy is ridiculous.

Your first sentence was a conspiracy theory.

Reactions: Oyoy and Soul
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Look at the Georgia guide stones. Talks about population reduction.
Well I say " Give me liberty or give me death! I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Broken Chimera, Oyoy and GoodPersonEffed
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
First, much more infected cases and dead people everywhere and the official numbers are either a lie, has errors or a mix of both.
Second, asshole people and govts trying to use the misery of people for their profits or agendas and propaganda.
Downplaying it is wrong and killed many worldwide while letting the asshole govts do whatever they want.

Reactions: netrezven and GoodPersonEffed
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Don't forget Bill gates either, he's a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Actually Bill Gates is the Shepherd in wolfs clothing! People trust him, with his sustainable development rhetoric. He is not to be trusted!
With his family's background in Eugenics. His father's involvement with Margaret Sanger. The Tetanus innoculations that his foundation ( and the current guy who heads the WHO ) gave to women in African countries, that contained a contraceptive. So Bill Gates is all for bringing the world's population down. He even talks about it on TEDX!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lefty, Oyoy and GoodPersonEffed
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I don't doubt the virus exists and is killing people, but the experiment with telling people to stay indoors even if they lose their income, ruin their lives, etc., is a bizarre one. Watching the current resident of the White House publicly struggle to contain his "so let 'em die" instincts is downright queasy-making, and the incoherence of many governments' responses to the pandemic *does* sometimes seem deliberate, because it couldn't just be massive stupidity, could it?

That plus a few other things are why I keep feeling that if this were a movie it wouldn't even be made. It's too stupid.

• Love
Reactions: Broken Chimera, nitrogen and GoodPersonEffed
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
I don't doubt the virus exists and is killing people, but the experiment with telling people to stay indoors even if they lose their income, ruin their lives, etc., is a bizarre one. Watching the current resident of the White House publicly struggle to contain his "so let 'em die" instincts is downright queasy-making, and the incoherence of many governments' responses to the pandemic *does* sometimes seem deliberate, because it couldn't just be massive stupidity, could it?

That plus a few other things are why I keep feeling that if this were a movie it wouldn't even be made. It's too stupid.
The elites believe that the masses are " useless eaters" who are using up precious resources that the elites want all for themselves. Politicians are puppets. It's the cabal above them that pull the strings.

Reactions: Numbtopain97, Broken Chimera and GoodPersonEffed
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
The elites believe that the masses are " useless eaters" who are using up precious resources that the elites want all for themselves. Politicians are puppets. It's the cabal above them that pull the strings.

Ok, but these are mighty strange strings to pull. I mean: why not ease the pressure on the world's medical personnel by ceasing to admit anyone with covid into any hospital? Rounding them up and putting them on cargo ships to be dumped once dead would be way cheaper.

But since this experiment with ordering everyone to stay home has been instigated, where are the further orders, like "take these shipments of X and Y and start assembling them into Z" or whatever.

At the moment it's just ... stupid.

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
I just felt the need to post this gif. Hoping to cheer us all up.
Ok, but these are mighty strange strings to pull. I mean: why not ease the pressure on the world's medical personnel by ceasing to admit anyone with covid into any hospital? Rounding them up and putting them on cargo ships to be dumped once dead would be way cheaper.

But since this experiment with ordering everyone to stay home has been instigated, where are the further orders, like "take these shipments of X and Y and start assembling them into Z" or whatever.

At the moment it's just ... stupid.
Soft kill. Two words. It would look genocidal if governments did that. They want to lower the population of the planet but not through the hard kill method. The population can be lowered from a "virus" Then the government can still profess to care about human rights, while still achieving their objective.
Event 201. Agenda 20-30. Plandemic.

Last edited:
Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
It's not made up. My brother and his wife both got it, as did her parents, who both ended up in ICU.

But we haven't had a worldwide pandemic on this scale in any of our lifetimes. There's no one to call on who has lived through it. Even the epidemiologists are completely out of their depth. There are no experts. We know it's not uncommon historically, and had to happen eventually, but at the moment have been caught scrambling and unprepared. Governments and citizens are alike in that respect.

Today's world when it started included international flights and trade on a scale infinitely greater than what existed in all prior pandemics. And this particular virus is very contagious and takes a long time to manifest into symptoms. So what once would have been a small outbreak in one locality managed to spread everywhere within a few months. It doesn't appear to be particularly deadly like the plagues for example, but because it's so contagious and the world is (was) so connected, even tiny percentages of people who contract it requiring serious medical intervention overwhelms the medical systems designed for ordinary circumstances, with severe consequences.

So governments around the world are tasked with protecting their populations and the first thing they notice is almost all cases are imported (except in China). So they shut their borders. Next, we figured out that staying away from each other seems to control the spread, so governments put restrictions on crowds and tell everyone to keep their distance from each other. When too many people flouted those, they went into full on lockdown mode, enforcement of which required a number of measures which in normal times would be considered government overreach. And there is legitimate concern about the willingness of governments to relinquish those powers when it ends.

With the focus so intensely on the short term impacts of the virus and the need for immediate action to mitigate them based on very limited and incomplete information, deep consideration of the long-term implications of the actions taken is impossible. In the weeks and months ahead, that will get a lot more attention.

That's how I view what's happened anyway. I think that course of events has led to results which align at least temporarily with various results you'd see in conspiracy scenarios, and that's led to the promulgation of theories about it being planned by some group for world domination, which seem to crop up in similar fashion every time something takes us by surprise.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, xalltoowell, BPD Barbie and 6 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
The virus us real.
It's not a global conspiracy.
That level of pan global organisation is impossible for such a confused and contradictory species.
However, undoubtedly certain elements will attempt to use the chaos to appropriate power.

The truth is most likely much more mundane and far far more terrifying.
Population culling is part of an automatic natural feedback loop that comes into play as population density rises.
Covid is one tiny part of a much more complex process that is currently occurring as a natural part of humanitys progress.
Intelligence technology population growth transmission of exotic diseases war famine weather change...all part of the Malthusian future that we face set against the broader backdrop of the Holocene.

In some ways it would be far easier if it was some global conspiracy. Then their would be an enemy to face and overcome. But there is no negotiation or conflict with nature.

Last edited:
Reactions: Misanthrope, Sabriel, Lost in a Dream and 6 others
last_tour

last_tour

Apr 8, 2020
Even if it were a scam, what would we do about it? Its a bit late to react now. The entire worlds government, elites, and police force are in it. If thats what they decide thats how its going to be. Even before the virus outbreak we didn't have much of a choice.

Reactions: Sabriel
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Even if it were a scam, what would we do about it? Its a bit late to react now. The entire worlds government, elites, and police force are in it. If thats what they decide thats how its going to be. Even before the virus outbreak we didn't have much of a choice.
Problem reaction solution. There's a saying " never let a good crisis go to waste " I think that's what we are seeing here. A problem is presented and people react, then suddenly a solution is there.... it could just be an opportunity for a power grab or orchestrated to be that way. I think the virus is real. If it wasn't, then some other opportunity to grab power would pop up. They already have other agendas in place for a multi pronged attack on the human animal. Different factions working together. Geopolitical, Dietary, Globalism, Cultural Marxism, Postmodernism, Environmentalism, 3rd wave Feminism , Brutilism, Relativism, Pathological altruism etc

Last edited:
Reactions: deltaofvenus, Broken Chimera and GoodPersonEffed
Bärchen

Bärchen

Distracting myself through Life
Apr 7, 2019
Its real but not THAT deadly. Even if it would kill a few 100 Million, we have plenty of other humans.

I think from the lockdown more people will die than from corona or live a shitty life.
Economy crash, financial crash, breakdown of the EU or even wars are likely to happen in the future. Oh and the suicide rates will skyrocket too.
Honestly the governments of the world should give facemasks to the people next month and live like before.
Elders and other risk groups should be isolated.

At least here in germany the government got zero clue how to get out if the lockdown. And right now corona isnt really bad here, not worse than a bad flu season.

Reactions: Eurus, Alastor, MoreThanAFeeling and 1 other person
H

Halnas

Apr 11, 2020
They definitely make it seem bigger than it is.

And they are already using it to make laws about smartphone tracking and "health apps" and other George Orwell type restrictions.
CoVid isn't huge enough to cause a massive crash, which would then cause a rebuild to a better system, leaving old trash behind. But it is huge enough to give the governments the possibility to restrict the citizen even more.

It's like the economic crisis 2008. Not THAT serious, but slowly burning you down over a decade or more.
CoVid doesn't have a high death rate, it is spread like a flue. It will be there at flu seasons and gone when those are over.
CoVid did calm down more because of spring now than because of the restrictive measurements that governments take. It will be back in autumn.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie, BlackPoppet and GoodPersonEffed
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
There is nothing to stop people leaving their phones at home. People have been led to believe that their phones are an extension of themselves, like a body part. If people value the privacy and freedom and autonomy, and don't want to be tracked, that's all they have to do. I doubt they would leave their phones at home though.... cos social media checks every 5 seconds are more important to them.
It sounds like the health app is based potentially on the China model, which maybe the blueprint for the rest of the world. It's a social credit system. If you do as your told and act right for the government, your score goes up, if you misbehave, then your score goes down. Some people can't even travel on trains. It basically tells a person what liberties they do or do not have. It's really insidious!
Kafkaesque and Orwellian.
Aldous Huxley would be proud!

Last edited:
Reactions: Halnas and Soul