• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Soapie

Soapie

I hope we all can heal from this
Mar 26, 2021
It's not round based, no EE right now, no wonderweapons, the perks are boring, oh my GOD this is dreadful. It's so boring. I loved CW zombies and I was hoping this would be more of that. It's not. Even the mastery camo sucks goddamn

ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I haven't played (and enjoyed) a COD since Black Ops 2, the new ones remind me of what the Madden NFL games are nowadays, just a quick money grab where the makers put in as minimal effort as possible, so this doesn't surprise me.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Soapie

Soapie

Mar 26, 2021
I haven't played (and enjoyed) a COD since Black Ops 2, the new ones remind me of what the Madden NFL games are nowadays, just a quick money grab where the makers put in as minimal effort as possible, so this doesn't surprise me.
Black Ops 3 zombies is genuinely incredible and if you haven't gotten around to it yet I HIGHLY recommend it. Honestly I forget I'm even playing a cod game when I play it. It was made with so much love. The multiplayer and campaign are ass though tbf

E

EliphasBlackwood

Nov 27, 2021
This year has been a disaster for shooters, man.

Soapie

Soapie

Mar 26, 2021
This year has been a disaster for shooters, man.
Other than halo infinite they've all been so underwhelming :( I was super excited for Back 4 Blood as well but it's pretty bleh too