• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018
Hi guys so, reading nembutal thread, i realized it would be helpful if there were a service to be able to put stealth on your package... not for the purpose of evading law enforcement but I live with my parents and want them to not think my death a suicide. Anyways, would be nice if you could control what you stealth it is. Thanks

Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018
ah, sorry i wrote misleadingly, i mean a service that would allow any product to be disguised, cause i want to get sn not n. but that is useful to know and i might just order from him. thanks weedoge!
I spoke to A about this a long time ago and he mentioned he could transfer to a non suspicious container. Not sure how it would affect shelf life but he can show pictures of his stealth too. Drop him an email and see.

Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018
provided it's a small package ofcourse which sn is

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
If the new is transferred to another container, I think in about two weeks or so the strength is dropped in half, once the container of n is opened you pretty much have to drink it right away or drink four bottles of it just in case.
I swear this is true, once the n is opened it degrades rapidly, it's like opening a beer...