• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

snow-angel

snow-angel

Mar 31, 2024
Hi everyone,

I'm planning to order in the next few days from Poland, (I live in the UK) but I am a little worried.
I live at home with my parents and they often ask what parcels I have received. Hopefully I can think of something to say.

My other worry is a welfare check from the police. I have been sectioned, many times, and although I appear stable to the outside world atm, I'm scared they would take me to hospital anyway.

Anyone been in this position able to share their experience please? Or thoughts?

I am really tired, my best friend ctb and I just want to be with her

Thank you for reading

gorexzxz

gorexzxz

Apr 13, 2024
Good luck hope everything goes the way you want it to.
The police cant take you unless they have reason to believe your going to hurt yourself, so as long as you haven't had any recent warnings or events you should be clear. From what I've heard welfare check are unlikely from orders but that doesn't mean it impossible.
Is it possible for me to DM you about the source?

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
How do welfare checks work with orders? Does the credit card company alert the local police or does the company you order from do it?

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
Hi everyone,

I'm planning to order in the next few days from Poland, (I live in the UK) but I am a little worried.
I live at home with my parents and they often ask what parcels I have received. Hopefully I can think of something to say.

My other worry is a welfare check from the police. I have been sectioned, many times, and although I appear stable to the outside world atm, I'm scared they would take me to hospital anyway.

Anyone been in this position able to share their experience please? Or thoughts?

I am really tired, my best friend ctb and I just want to be with her

Thank you for reading
I hope everything goes okay for you. I'm not in the UK so I can't really help, but hopefully some members can share their experiences so that you can be prepared.

If your family asks about packages often, would it be helpful to order some other items to arrive at the same time so you can just say "Oh I'm buying some supplies for X project"?

M

makingaplan

Apr 23, 2024
Is 95% SN reliable?
Do you need to use more to compensate?

J

jojobanana

Oct 8, 2023
I wish the UK wasn't so backward. You should get the support to make your choice. I hope everything works out for you.

O

onlyconsciousness

Apr 29, 2024
Neither. They get alerted by customs.
Is this specific to the UK? I'm from Germany and never heard of anything like this. (But I never considered comitting suicide until 3 months ago either, so I might have missed something)

D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
Is this specific to the UK? I'm from Germany and never heard of anything like this. (But I never considered comitting suicide until 3 months ago either, so I might have missed something)
No. All countries have customs that search for suspicious items.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Is it possible for you to send it to one of those pick-up places instead?

V

veinofether

Mar 31, 2024
Tell them you're taking up meat-curing as a hobby, nosey fuckers.

In all seriousness though, I hope all works out for you. Sorry to hear about your friend

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
This is the exact thing that's stopping me from ordering it in UK. I have read a lot of stories about police coming to peoples houses. I'd totally order if I lived away from parents. Trying to figure out a plan to get it!

O

onlyconsciousness

Apr 29, 2024
No. All countries have customs that search for suspicious items.
Yes, but I meant, that the customs guys tell some other authorities or institutions like social welfare guys that there's a possible suicide on the way or anything like that. But that must be answered by someone from my country Germany who knows about this I guess.

G

groundeddiscipline

May 2, 2024
Have you tried ordering yet? Whenever I've tried from Poland the order goes through but then they ask for proof of commercial use which I don't have.