• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
So of course, im not suicidal or anything right now but i was wondering if anyone had any tips on this. Because I have this OCD thing where I have to tie up all loose ends. So ideally would be doing that via emails and whatsapp.

Important thing for me is that the recipient has to get it after 12 hours or 24 hours or something. i dont want anyone foiling plans lol

Any tips on how to schedule emails in the most effective way?

And is there a way to do something similar on whatsapp too?

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
When I was making my plans to CTB I scheduled two emails: one for the police with a signed letter describing what happened and stating that I acted alone, and one for my coworkers telling them where I left off in my work. To do this I used the built-in function in Microsoft Outlook, but I'm sure Gmail has a way to do it too. I didn't schedule any text messages because I don't have any friends, just family, and they would read my Note anyway.

My biggest tip is to make sure that you can cancel it in the event of failure. I scheduled mine for six hours after the act because I wanted my body to be found as soon as possible after death, and I knew that with my method, it was (quite literally) sink or swim, so I'd either die or survive relatively unscathed and be able to go home afterwards and cancel it.

But make sure that you check if you are able to cancel these scheduled emails from your phone in case you survive and end up in the hospital. In my case I would not have been able to cancel them from my phone, so when I later made an attempt with a method that was less reliable and that I knew could land me in the hospital, I didn't schedule any emails. This turned out to be the right decision because I failed the attempt and was in a psych ward for three days with no access to my computer. So yeah, basically my tip is to plan for the worst-case scenario.

EDIT: One last thing I would add is that planning for the worst-case scenario also applies to the content of the messages. The more unreliable the method, the less personal information you'd want to include.

Last edited:
Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
Unfortunately, Gmail does not have a desktop application and can only be used at mail.google.com. Here, there's no option to schedule a message. Windows' built-in "Mail" application also does not have the option to write emails beforehand. So, I guess, your only option in this case is Outlook.

destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
Unfortunately, Gmail does not have a desktop application and can only be used at mail.google.com. Here, there's no option to schedule a message. Windows' built-in "Mail" application also does not have the option to write emails beforehand. So, I guess, your only option in this case is Outlook.
Comme De Garcon I see you! Ok outlook eh

J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
I will say err on the side of caution and schedule the message after a week or later, then even if you fail and land up in hospital, you can at least cancel them.

destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
I will say err on the side of caution and schedule the message after a week or later, then even if you fail and land up in hospital, you can at least cancel them.
48 hours - 72 hours would be ok i guess? A week would be too late dont u think. I will need to try this scheduling thing first if it works before i actually ctb

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
48 hours - 72 hours would be ok i guess? A week would be too late dont u think. I will need to try this scheduling thing first if it works before i actually ctb
I agree that a week's too long but depending on where you live, if they know you're in for a suicide attempt they could keep you in a psych ward for longer than 48-72 hours.

murderatruemorgue

murderatruemorgue

Feb 17, 2024
I've been able to schedule emails with Google on desktop through browser or on the gmail app on iPhone. Might vary by country. You schedule for a time, but can still edit/delete/stop it being set up until the scheduled time. You also have a very short period where you can unsend email.

Reactions: destinationlosangel
Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
Yeah sorry about the misinformation I gave on my first comment. After reading other replies and checking again for myself, there is in fact a way to delay an email on the gmail website 😅