• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

notori

notori

Nov 26, 2023
Just curious of anyone's thoughts on this. Maybe eating a favorite food for the last time, messaging an old friend, and tying up loose ends. I'm trying to decide how i would plan mine, or at least how I could tie up all the loose ends of my life before I free myself if I don't end up doing it out of impulse.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
If it was my last day, I would definitely spend time with loved ones and friends. Probably make a good bye thread on here and interact with this beautiful community. Eat my favorite food. Listen to my favorite music. Visit my favorite places

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
i feel like that would be so draining... i wish i could just vanish. i think doing favorite things would trigger SI a lot. but some days before would be nice to have my fav meals. and lately i've been feeling the need to listen to songs i love all the time. seeing my fav artists (even through screen) makes my heart want to stay though, it's so confusing. maybe stretching these activities through a few weeks as to not have to do it all at once on the last week/day. also i don't want to justify anything to anyone, i don't think whatever i say would be enough.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Not sure what I'll do. I have attempted a few times and have found that planning to make the day different or special ends up making me more nervous and existential. Also, I don't live alone so I can't act too weird about it. Might have a nice breakfast but that's about it.

Reactions: clown_17 and vak
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
I don't like the idea of planning my last day.

Enjoying things for the last time would make me doubt if I really want to CTB because I would be aware that I can still enjoy things and therefore I will feel unsure. Although, ignoring that, it's most likely that on my last day, I'll listen to all my favorite songs for the last time.

Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
I don't know yet maybe a steak dinner or pizza, maybe spend time with the family, play one of my favourite games.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
All the 'doing stuff for the last time' has proved to induce anxiety and way to back out last minute, am thinking if it would be better to just let go of all that and treat it like an ordinary day. Just go through the motions like am going for a trip or something.....

rottenflesh

rottenflesh

Jan 8, 2024
i can't really do anything i like on my last day because i'll be fasting for SN and traveling to the hotel i'm gonna ctb. I wish i could eat my favorite food or drink before doing it but thats life i guess.

bookgirl

bookgirl

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
Mar 31, 2024
On my last day I would buy a book and read it

casandranova29

casandranova29

Lone robot in abandoned realm
Mar 29, 2024
Won't do anything special or different. I will follow my usual routine. I don't believe in dying fancy.

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Will be fasting for the regimen. Other than that nothing unusual. Don't see a point in making this day "special". It works if you plan to live, otherwise it doesn't matter.

Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Will I die too soon or live too long?
Oct 23, 2023
I don't know. Probably nothing - I don't find anything interesting these days. I also don't really want to do anything I like because it might make me cancel my ctb

Reactions: clown_17
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I want to go to London and have afternoon tea at the Savoy. I was supposed back in 2014 but didn't because my mom and I skipped it to go to the British library

Last edited:
A

AnyWonderBR

Mar 22, 2024
Listening to My favorite musical piece, in the night outside, snow and snowing, cold crisp Air, finally away and free from it all.

• Love
Reactions: notori
LunarGirl

LunarGirl

tired of the never ending cycle
Apr 4, 2024
I never really came up with a plan for my last day, more just how I would actually CTB. I feel like making the day special/doing things you don't normally do is going to just make you feel like you aren't finished yet.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Be completely relaxed and uninhibited. Ignore every unwanted message and phone call. Eat whatever food and drink and drug available that sounded good. Then when SI is low make the move.

Reactions: notori
tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
none whatsoever. it'll just be another day, but this time it happened to be the last. that's all.

casandranova29

casandranova29

Lone robot in abandoned realm
Mar 29, 2024
Won't do anything special or different. I will follow my usual routine. I don't believe in dying fancy.
But I do wish I had the option to CTB in a forest near a lake at night when the whole sky is full of stars.

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Im gonna eat my favorite meal the night before, then just enjoy some music and maybe drive around and lay in the sun. Then enjoy the suns warmth as i drift off to eternal rest