• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mirlnder

mirlnder

Oct 8, 2023
I'm from this country and getting resources for any method it's a little hard bc everything its highly moderated by the government, or at least it's hard in the state i come from.

I have been considering ctb lately, still it's really hard finding a peaceful method, jumping it's available but it sounds horrendous for me, also I don't want to traumatize anyone around or anybody that gets to see my body.

I just want to give my bf and a little part of my family the comfort that i died in a peaceful way.
So, what methods should I use counting the limitations in my region?

Sorry for my broken English, I don't speak it too much.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: raindrop9, Aim, darkenmydoorstep and 1 other person
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
If it was 10 or 20 years ago, I'd say you were lucky and should go for N. Not the case anymore sadly, SN seems like the next logical solution. Just my 2 cents

Reactions: raindrop9 and darkenmydoorstep
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
If you can't find it and you're there, presumably with eyes on the ground, researching then really the rest of us and you are screwed for it.
It's tragic really. So unnecessary to make finding peace such a task

Reactions: raindrop9
Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
John went to Mexico to have an operation to remove cancer in his brain in the movie Saw X

It seems that Mexico is better to search for something cheap and kill.

• Yay!
Reactions: chuerdhmproton
Grayfield

Grayfield

Student
Feb 13, 2023
Shallow water blackout might work for you. This thread explains it very well. Also take a look at this and this videos. It will not fail if you understand it. It is painless.

Reactions: idk3