• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I've decided on poisoning, and on trying to obtain 'N' from 'C' (or somebody else).

I'm anxious though:

Anxious about being scammed
Anxious about it being interrupted by police or customs
Anxious about how long it will take me to get it

Then there are the questions:

What will it feel like to take 'N'?
Will it be peaceful?

How will those I leave behind react?
What about those who have emotionally abused me throughout my life and done nothing but drag me down...how will they react?

I feel 'there', but I need this to come together.

I've just found out that I have a £1,150 tax repayment due, so it kind of feels that the universe is opening this up for me.
Ever feel like the universe is pushing you in a certain direction...like the 'stars are lining up' to make something happen?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
N is supposed to b one of the most peaceful method, I mean they use it on humans and animals in like official settings too. With buying N you have to go into it assuming you'll probably lose money because you never know, you might be scammed or you might be lucky and get it on first try. But if you can't afford to lose money then I'd suggest something similar like SN. I don't think you'll leave some kind of "especially bad" reactions by using N. It's basically poison so it doesn't matter what kind of poison-suicide is suicide. And you would b gone so it doesn't matter thaaat much.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
N is supposed to b one of the most peaceful method, I mean they use it on humans and animals in like official settings too. With buying N you have to go into it assuming you'll probably lose money because you never know, you might be scammed or you might be lucky and get it on first try. But if you can't afford to lose money then I'd suggest something similar like SN. I don't think you'll leave some kind of "especially bad" reactions by using N. It's basically poison so it doesn't matter what kind of poison-suicide is suicide. And you would b gone so it doesn't matter thaaat much.
I get you, but no matter how much you want to die I'm sure most people wouldn't want to be in agony if they can avoid it - that's not how most people would want to spend their last few seconds/minutes on this Earth.
But yes, I have heard that 'N' is fairly peaceful.

To what extend is 'N' a sure fire way out?
Do many people survive it?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I get you, but no matter how much you want to die I'm sure most people wouldn't want to be in agony if they can avoid it - that's not how most people would want to spend their last few seconds/minutes on this Earth.
But yes, I have heard that 'N' is fairly peaceful.

To what extend is 'N' a sure fire way out?
Do many people survive it?
I don't exactly know the statistics but I'm you will get your answer if you use the search bar on this site.

Reactions: BipolarGuy
ropebunny

ropebunny

*suicidal bunny noises*
Jul 26, 2020
N is kind of the gold standard. It's a top-tier method, just trickier to access these days and the prices have skyrocketed.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Nembutal is the holy grail for peaceful suicide, basically. It doesn't get any better for everyday people. The problem isn't using it, that's basically going to sleep and never waking up. For someone who's really ready to go and doesn't want to suffer, its pretty perfect. I can't allay any of your anxieties about getting it, I have no idea how reliable the source is, and you won't know if it'll be intercepted by customs until it either happens or you have the N in your hands. The illegality is something to consider, based on your country; you can and probably will be punished for trying to import it, unless you have a good grasp of the law and know exactly what to do/say. I'm not trying to increase your discomfort, but its important to be realistic about the risks. You could potentially get your product with no problems and have a calm, peaceful death. Or you might end up in a financial, legal, and forced-psychiatric-treatment mess. Its totally up to the individual whether the risks are worth the potential reward =/

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
One thing I don't understand is even if you successfully receive it without alerting authorities, you need to send it out for testing. And in that situation you are the source, how do you not get caught sending N to a testing lab? Do you package it a special way?

Reactions: falloutcarter13
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
One thing I don't understand is even if you successfully receive it without alerting authorities, you need to send it out for testing. And in that situation you are the source, how do you not get caught sending N to a testing lab? Do you package it a special way?
Get it tested?
Never heard of that.
Why?

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Get it tested?
Never heard of that.
Why?
Because there's always the risk of getting something other than what's been advertised. If its not legal in your country (and in almost all, its not) this is basically an illegal drug deal.