• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

V

vikingman

Nov 12, 2020
Hello All,

I know there have been countless threads about how to get the Meto in Canada, but i was not able to get any information on how to get it.

Can someone PLEAAAASE PM me where to get it from, i am waaaay too anxious to go to the doctor, it will easily show i have something to hide

I would be very thankful for any RELIABLE, and even better tried and tested, way to get it from the net

Reactions: Kat!
V

vikingman

Nov 12, 2020
sorry to up this thread, but I really need to find a way to get the metos in Canada.
anyone can help?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Idk where to get meto but I do have a link for domperidone. I'll be using that one with SN

Reactions: vikingman
B

Belaya Noch

Sep 3, 2020
I'm not from Canada, but i know that in some countries so-called "online prescription forms" are available since the outbreak of covid. I got my meto using one, and it was ridiculously easy.

Reactions: vikingman
V

vikingman

Nov 12, 2020
I've tried to check all the websites i could, the search here in the forum, i wanna get it without any contact with any doctor, that would be my very last resort

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I think you're going to have to speak with your GP. As per the gov website, it's by prescription only, so any sites you'll find that ship the prescriptions will follow that guideline.