• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
FUCK YOU GUYS. YOU ALL SAW ME GOING DOWN A BAD PATH AND DIDN'T SAY FUCKING SHIT. I THOUGHT FRIENDS FUCKING LOOKED OUT FOR EACH OTHER.FUCK YOU GUYS YOU FAIRWEATHER FUCKS.

FUCK YOU GUYS FOR BAILING ON ME ALL THE TIME. ALL I WANTED WAS TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU BUT YOU JUST FUCKING GHOSTED ME. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU MOM WHY CANT YOU FUCKING THINK ABOUT HOW THINGS EFFECT ME FOR ONCE. FUCK YOU AND YOUR SELFISHNESS. FUCK YOU FOR WANTING ME TO BE CONFRONTATIONAL. FUCK YOU FOR MAKING ME CRY ON A WEEKLY BASIS GROWING UP.

FUCK ME FOR NOT TRYING WHEN I WAS YOUNG. FUCK ME FOR NOT LEARNING HOW TO TRUST, HOW TO WORK HARD, HOW TO FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE

FUCK EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
A large fuck you you fucking bitch to my ex, a massive fuck you to my dr, Safeway pharmacy and the shit hole hospital that refused to take my reaction seriously and left me to die...in a fucking hospital!!! I should've broken a few necks at the minimum
Peace

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
A large fuck you you fucking bitch to my ex, a massive fuck you to my dr, Safeway pharmacy and the shit hole hospital that refused to take my reaction seriously and left me to die...in a fucking hospital!!! I should've broken a few necks at the minimum
Peace

Fuck them!

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
FUCK BEING ALIVE FUCK EVERYONE. NO ONE REALLY FUCKING CARES IF YOU LIVE OR DIE THEY ONLY CARE WHAT HAPPENS IN THEIR LITTLE BUBBLE

MAYBE THAT IS THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE.MAYBE EVERYONE AROUND ME IS JUST AN ASSHOLE. MAYBE IM THE KIND OF SUICIDAL PERSON WHO WILL ACTUALLY COMPLETE IT ONE OF THESE DAYS

FUCK EVERYONE FUCK THE ONES WHO DIDNT NOTICE AND FUCK THE ONES WHO DID FUCK THE ONES WHO TRIED TO HELP AND FUCK THE ONES WHO ONLY MADE THINGS WORSE

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

THE WORST FUCKING PART IS I CAN PRETEND I AM OKAY AND I DO I CANNOT STOP I CANNOT STOP LYING I WANT TO FUCKING DIE ALL THE TIME I WAS NOT BUILT TO HAVE A HAPPY LIFE AND DEAL WITH ALL THIS RESPONSIBILITIY
LIFE IS JUST A FUCKING RAT RACE. YOULL NEVER GET AHEAD LIFE JUST THROWS SHIT YOUR WAY

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
I feel your fucking anger friend, and about how nobody else cares what's going on but in their own bubbles, truer words have never been spoken

100% our society promotes a culture of self. "How do /I/ feel about this?", "How does this effect /me/?"

How about fucking thinking instead how to make our families and communities stronger than thinking about yourself

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Fuck every medical, mental health, and social service worker I've ever met. The vultures all harmed more than they helped, and they still try to treat me like I'm too stupid to know it. I've seen my fucking records. And I hope I can stay alive long enough to bring legal action.

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Fuck every medical, mental health, and social service worker I've ever met. The vultures all harmed more than they helped, and they still try to treat me like I'm too stupid to know it. I've seen my fucking records. And I hope I can stay alive long enough to bring legal action.
No argument here, dealt with idiots myself. It's fucked right up

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Why the fuck do I feel like this constantly? Why can't it not just fucking stop for just a moment? Please, fucking please STOP IT. What the fuck did I do? Why am I so inadequate and pathetic? As soon as I wake up and I already fucking feel like this? It's just always something like wtf. Am I really gonna have to do this just to not feel any of this shit anymore? Just wow.

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
This is just messed up. Everything went south when I met my ex, two days after moving in together she figures we are going to stop smoking weed the very next week. I was using weed to keep me on an even keel and I should've said screw that and moved back to my place immediately. Two weeks after I quit I told her that my depression had gotten severe and she just said bullshit, I don't believe you. I feel like an idiot for even staying with her! I then started taking natural supplements to fight off the depression...like as if I was making that shit up. After my dr kept me on shitty meds which I should never have started, he then prescribes a very dangerous combo and I warned him I was taking natural supplements and he wrote down the ones I was taking and said it was absolutely fine...it wasn't!
Two days into taking the meds I was on a hellcation with my ex and told her I wanted to stop the meds because they were making me sick and they were dangerous...she demanded I keep taking them and refused to look them up and I was not wanting to deal with her bullshit, kept taking them and two weeks later almost died and now have permanent damage. This is just fucked, I was going to sue the people involved and my ex threatened breakup if I sued. I should've been cracking coconuts at that point. I never took shit before this and I regret ever meeting the fucking bitch.
Peace!

AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
Fuck the people who try to tell me to just "get over it." Fuck the people who tell me to stop being so "dramatic". Fuck the people who make me handle their problems and expect nothing in return.
Just fuck em'.

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
FUCK BEING ALIVE. I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS. I DIDN'T WANT THIS. I AM SUCH A FUCKING FAILURE. I NEED TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF. I NEED TO KILL MYSELF I NEED TO KILL MYSELF I NEED TO KILL MYSELF FUCKING EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING FUCK THEM ALL
I DONT WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE IT IS JUST ALL PAIN AND DISAPPOINTMENT ALL I DO IS DESTROY AND HURT PEOPLE. PLEASE PUT ME OUT OF MY FUCKING MISERY FUCK YOU ALL AND FUCK ME FOR DOING THIS TO MYSELF. THERE IS NO POINT IN GOING ON FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
I just so fucking tired of everything and the pain

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
Fuck everyone who tells you that "you'll be fine"
Fuck medicine for making me feel like a completely zombie where I feel no emotions
Fuck therapists with their fake fucking smile and their perfect life who secretly judge you and deep down think you're crazy
Fuck inpatient hospitals where you're controlled and looked down on because you were put in there against your will
Fuck friends, fuck them every one of them who were selfish enough to turn their back on someone just because they were going down a bad path
Fuck boyfriends who think you need to have your life together
Fuck family who move away from you and never check up on you and only care about their new boyfriend and pretend you don't exist anymore
Fuck this world and having to be forced to live on it when you had no say in the matter
Fuck feelings
Fuck waking up everyday
Fuck it
I don't want to be here anymore, I want it all to stop. I literally cannot take it anymore