• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
DARVO > Lovebombing > Gaslight. Repeat process. I gotta leave this person since I'm always walking on eggshells. Right now she's in a lovebombing phase until I mess up or do something she doesn't like.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
DARVO > Lovebombing > Gaslight. Repeat process. I gotta leave this person since I'm always walking on eggshells. Right now she's in a lovebombing phase until I mess up or do something she doesn't like.
I have a feeling that most people and most relationships are essentially toxic. The world is a cruel and hostile place with nowhere to lean on. The only way to go through life with some semblance of strength and sanity is to be an even more of a bastard than they are.

Reactions: OminousVaL
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I have a feeling that most people and most relationships are essentially toxic. The world is a cruel and hostile place with nowhere to lean on. The only way to go through life with some semblance of strength and sanity is to be an even more of a bastard than they are.

It's either that, or accepting the amount of toxicity that you're able to handle or let past without it affecting you mentally. If you're toxic, there will always be someone else that is more toxic than you. Sometimes toxic people are attracted to other toxic people so they can commiserate together.