• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

glitchgirl

glitchgirl

A glitch that was never meant to exist
May 29, 2020
So I just got off the phone with my mother, she is very angry with me because I spent all of my money so that means I can't pay my rent buy food etc, can you please tell me if I take everything in the photo described will I die? I know that this won't be a pleasant experience but I can't afford SN right now so I don't have many other options left at the moment, please just let me know
Flouoxetine 20
Lamotragine 25mg
Paracetamol x2
Citrizine x1 packet
Co codamol 30mg but only two doses
Last night I took about 5 citrizine pills and I still feel drowsy from it. 95387508 D296 4D0C A6BB F3A7DE503B56

S

SadGuyWannaDie

Aug 27, 2020
That assortment isn't going to kill anyone just likely make them sick and suffer. It is not advisable to go that route even if you did have overdose quantities of a medication. If you can't pay rent or buy food see if you can apply for assistance where you live. I only know how it works in the United States but especially during the pandemic there is aid available. Taking what you have in the picture doesn't appear it would lead to CTBing it would just be self harm. There is no easy way out and overdosing is no exception.

glitchgirl

glitchgirl

A glitch that was never meant to exist
May 29, 2020
I'm sorry if this was a waste to post. I am glad that I didn't end up taking all of these impulsively Becuase I was going to do so impulsively. I'm just so scarred to do something like this again because overdosing has never working for me Becuase i freak out at the last minute and call an ambulance. I'm such a stupid attention whore, sorry for wasting your time. I need to consider another method

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm sorry if this was a waste to post. I am glad that I didn't end up taking all of these impulsively Becuase I was going to do so impulsively. I'm just so scarred to do something like this again because overdosing has never working for me Becuase i freak out at the last minute and call an ambulance. I'm such a stupid attention whore, sorry for wasting your time. I need to consider another method
I would rather you post and ask rather than make yourself ill. Feel free to reach out if you need someone to talk to.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
No need to call yourself down the fact you've apologised shows you're genuinely suffering a distressed mood and aren't too educated on death so are young or only recently depressed. I'm sorry to see your struggle. There's many attention whores about, you aren't one of them you are a person who's been dealt shitty cards.

Reactions: Meditation guide