• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I purchased a will online today and messaged a friend on Facebook asking for a favour.

Long story short, I danced around the issue because I didn't know where the conversation would go as he knows my history and how I'm currently feeling.

I asked if he would be my executor to my will, as I wouldn't want family taking charge of things.
He said yes, but said not to act hastily if I'm feeling 'that way'.

God I'm relieved!

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I purchased a will online today and messaged a friend on Facebook asking for a favour.

Long story short, I danced around the issue because I didn't know where the conversation would go as he knows my history and how I'm currently feeling.

I asked if he would be my executor to my will, as I wouldn't want family taking charge of things.

God I'm relieved!
I found getting the two witnesses to sign it the hardest part , one wasn't too bad , a twin a few doors away who`s twin died the other year(in their 50`s and lived together and never been apart ! ) and as i`m a twin and my twin died too i sort of used that as an excuse to get around to it and of course my older brother dying recently , the second was hardest and took weeks , seeing as i have no friends lol

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
It's a good thing you didn't! If you ended up in a psych ward, we would have to plan a rescue mission and that would be... challenging.
I'd build a glider out of paper and plastic cutlery and escape that way.
I found getting the two witnesses to sign it the hardest part , one wasn't too bad , a twin a few doors away who`s twin died the other year(in their 50`s and lived together and never been apart ! ) and as i`m a twin and my twin died too i sort of used that as an excuse to get around to it and of course my older brother dying recently , the second was hardest and took weeks , seeing as i have no friends lol
Oh ok, they have to sign it?
I wasn't aware of that but it makes sense.
I ordered the will today and it hasn't arrived yet of course.

Last edited:
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I think you need 2 witnesses.

It's like being a secret agent trying to keep your plans under wraps. Always worried going to get rumbled.

Reactions: BipolarGuy
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I think you need 2 witnesses.

It's like being a secret agent trying to keep your plans under wraps. Always worried going to get rumbled.
Ok well there is someone else I can ask if needed.

I haven't actually asked my best friend as they are, quite honestly, too soft and they would crumble if my family tried to take charge after the event.

Nunyabinniss

Nunyabinniss

Mar 23, 2019

God I'm relieved!
Now that's a friend. Better than most

Reactions: BipolarGuy
TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

The cup of life has been poisoned forever.
Sep 26, 2020
Let the government have your stuff. They do own us all after all.