• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Pat

May 15, 2018
Hello all,

I have been on the site for a little while and this is my first post. I have been researching methods and it seems N or a Nitrogen exit bag are the most effective if one wants it to be painless, but they can be difficult to acquire (N) or the setup is slightly complicated (exit bag with Nitrogen).

Because of these reasons I am a while away from being ready and I am considering alcohol overdose as a means to shorten the time I have to wait. It's also a backup method. (Hanging, drowning, or jumping are not appealing to me). I know the most effective way to try this method is use liquor. I decided on vodka because when I drank, I was able to drink that straight. I also know I would have to drink a decent amount in a short amount of time. I was planning on buying a 1.75ml of vodka and drink the whole bottle in about 30 minutes to an hour. To ensure no one finds me (I live at home), I would go to a hotel and make sure the cleaning people do not disturb me.

Is there anything that would streamline this method? Would drinking some Gatorade help absorption? Would taking a little diphenhydramine and doxylamine succinate help with the antiemetic and CNS depression?

Reactions: dano6533 and Mari
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
I am going to advise you to pick another back up method. This is a rather hard and possibly very painful method to accomplish.

T

Tiburcio

Have you ever gotten so drunk that you threw up?
Sometimes. But is not painful, you only are dizzy and you puke. I don't know how a huge dose would feel, dying of alcohol overdose doesn't look SO bad I mean it must be hard, but how I never experienced overdose it only seems to be only the normal effects but harder. But are this effecs so hard? It's so painful?

Reactions: dano6533