• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What's your age group?

• Total voters
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Indeed it is. For me now all there is is work. I feel incredibly exhausted all the time. How old do you feel?

I'm a decade in myself. I'm sorry you're here in the pit as well.
I almost feel 15 like I should still be a kid figuring out the world.

Reactions: Lost Soul
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I almost feel 15 like I should still be a kid figuring out the world.
I'm sure that's an uncomfortable feeling feeling for you. I'm sorry. I feel like I'm near the end of my natural life. Most my peers wanna have fun doing crazy things and I just wanna sit under a tree watching cattle graze.

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
I'm sure that's an uncomfortable feeling feeling for you. I'm sorry. I feel like I'm near the end of my natural life. Most my peers wanna have fun doing crazy things and I just wanna sit under a tree watching cattle graze.
Same, I do enjoy the relaxing things in life away from the human race, always felt awkward as hell at parties . Going on hikes is one of my favorite thing to do (along with closing my eye and sleeping) I'm happy I can relate, so thanks for that mate. Made my day.