• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R0tt3n_R31L

R0tt3n_R31L

R31LC&T!E
Mar 12, 2023
So, I'll keep this short. I have pictures of my cuts in my gallery and SaSu on the second slide. I also have various tabs on chrome which aren't considered 'my age' (I'm 18). I left my phone unlocked since I was in a hurry, and my mom (she's very strict) saw them. She forced me to take my clothes off and show what I had done to myself. I'm so fucking mad, I have barely any freedom while I rot in my bed everyday. If you're facing the same issue, I'll pray for you.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
That is so painful. Hopefully your mum reached out to you from a place of care, kindness and compassion and can perhaps try and help you? I am so sorry if I have misunderstood this in case the relationship between the both of you is strained.

wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
oh, i am so sorry. the loss of privacy and forced exposure can feel very humiliating. i hope you can retrieve your dignity and find some strength to go through this.

Reactions: R0tt3n_R31L
B

BJ1234

Nov 18, 2023
I know you may be in an unfortunate situation, but I hope everything would work out great for you.

Reactions: R0tt3n_R31L