• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

How important is height for the attractiveness of a man?

• Very important

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Somewhat important

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Not important

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
So far I always thought my mental health issues stopped me from getting a gf. However, I begin to doubt my outer appearance. I am very skinny but not that tall. I won't specify how tall. But I will start a poll about this topic now.

I heard some women saying they would only want a bf that is taller than herself. Which I cannot really understand. Why is that this important? But different people have different preferences I guess.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I think you'd have to be very short for it to be a problem. For me, I don't like very tall men. I dated a guy that was 1.80m tall and it would hurt my neck to kiss him (I'm 1.63m). I think dating someone of a similar height or a little bit shorter is perfect. Being tall is overrated for reasons that I don't understand, there are things that matter so much more like intelligence, common goals and values, compassion, core beliefs. Intelligence is the thing I find most attractive, I could never date someone who isn't smart. I could totally date a shorter man though.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I like men that are taller than me, but since I'm shorter than the average person in general, most men are taller than me anyway. It's a personal preference though, not everyone is the same as me. I've met women who like men that are shorter than them.

Reactions: Guy_Smiley
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
It's somewhat important but not the main factor in attractiveness. I'm 5'3 or 5'4 and I like guys who are taller than me. I mainly care about looks/appearance, personality, and intelligence though. My crush was the ideal guy for me, but he ghosted me and got a girlfriend. I don't like anyone else but him lol

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
It's somewhat important but not the main factor in attractiveness. I'm 5'3 or 5'4 and I like guys who are taller than me. I mainly care about looks/appearance, personality, and intelligence though. My crush was the ideal guy for me, but he ghosted me and got a girlfriend. I don't like anyone else but him lol

You said you like Lucifer and Timothée Chalamet (although I think they're both already taken, too).

Reactions: sserafim
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
I thought I cared solely about intelligence and personality of a guy. I've met a few men that would be perfect soul mates, but my body couldn't be turned on by them due to appearance or their height. I don't know, it might be something that evolutionarily women tended to gravitate towards when selecting a reproductive partner, and that taste has carried to many modern women.

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
I'm guessing that most women's answer to this will be that they just like a man being taller than them. Just as I'd answer, as a man, that I like a woman to be shorter than me. I'm sure being tall (within reason) helps. And I'm sure some women have a particular fetish for it. But I think in general it's only one thing of many.