• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

How important is height for the attractiveness of a man?

• Very important

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Somewhat important

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Not important

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
So far I always thought my mental health issues stopped me from getting a gf. However, I begin to doubt my outer appearance. I am very skinny but not that tall. I won't specify how tall. But I will start a poll about this topic now.

I heard some women saying they would only want a bf that is taller than herself. Which I cannot really understand. Why is that this important? But different people have different preferences I guess.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I think you'd have to be very short for it to be a problem. For me, I don't like very tall men. I dated a guy that was 1.80m tall and it would hurt my neck to kiss him (I'm 1.63m). I think dating someone of a similar height or a little bit shorter is perfect. Being tall is overrated for reasons that I don't understand, there are things that matter so much more like intelligence, common goals and values, compassion, core beliefs. Intelligence is the thing I find most attractive, I could never date someone who isn't smart. I could totally date a shorter man though.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I like men that are taller than me, but since I'm shorter than the average person in general, most men are taller than me anyway. It's a personal preference though, not everyone is the same as me. I've met women who like men that are shorter than them.

Reactions: Guy Smiley
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
It's somewhat important but not the main factor in attractiveness. I'm 5'3 or 5'4 and I like guys who are taller than me. I mainly care about looks/appearance, personality, and intelligence though. My crush was the ideal guy for me, but he ghosted me and got a girlfriend. I don't like anyone else but him lol

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
It's somewhat important but not the main factor in attractiveness. I'm 5'3 or 5'4 and I like guys who are taller than me. I mainly care about looks/appearance, personality, and intelligence though. My crush was the ideal guy for me, but he ghosted me and got a girlfriend. I don't like anyone else but him lol

You said you like Lucifer and Timothée Chalamet (although I think they're both already taken, too).

Reactions: sserafim
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
I thought I cared solely about intelligence and personality of a guy. I've met a few men that would be perfect soul mates, but my body couldn't be turned on by them due to appearance or their height. I don't know, it might be something that evolutionarily women tended to gravitate towards when selecting a reproductive partner, and that taste has carried to many modern women.

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
I'm guessing that most women's answer to this will be that they just like a man being taller than them. Just as I'd answer, as a man, that I like a woman to be shorter than me. I'm sure being tall (within reason) helps. And I'm sure some women have a particular fetish for it. But I think in general it's only one thing of many.