• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
This morning I wokeup, extremely depressed, I had to do severeal things to get my head togther before I end-up deploying my "mechanisms", which is ready, and waiting. I know that reading everyday about how people want to die is not beneficial to my mental health, while other people can deal with it, and might not be affected by it. Maybe it is just me, i don't know.

T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
You might wish to make your "mechanisms" a little less "ready and waiting". Things prepared and readily available tend to loom large in one's thinking. This can create a vulnerability when a period of darkness settles in. In addition to "getting your head together" (which is a healthy skill set) you may wish to also make your "mechanism" a little more difficult and less "ready".

It sounds like you have already developed some good management and survival skills. You may be ready to begin to engage with people in a less intense way. For example reading a gardening forum might be a way to have a light connection with people that would not be demanding or bring gloom.

Reactions: luten
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
You might wish to make your "mechanisms" a little less "ready and waiting". Things prepared and readily available tend to loom large in one's thinking. This can create a vulnerability when a period of darkness settles in. In addition to "getting your head together" (which is a healthy skill set) you may wish to also make your "mechanism" a little more difficult and less "ready".

It sounds like you have already developed some good management and survival skills. You may be ready to begin to engage with people in a less intense way. For example reading a gardening forum might be a way to have a light connection with people that would not be demanding or bring gloom.
yep, you right. my mechanism requires superglue, which need to dry, but that doesn't take long. Can surely feel it in the mornings when i wake-up, a lot of darkness online.