• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CharAznable54

CharAznable54

The Red Comet
Jan 2, 2024
I'm not a good person. I constantly mess up and make decisions that benefit nobody and hurt everybody. I thought that cutting the people I love off would make things better. For being honest with people, pointing out my faults and telling them that I was cutting them off because of those faults, I've been called an attention seeker. But I was honest about what I thought was best. I needed to cut them off so they can enjoy their lives without me being a pain in the ass, but it's come at the cost of friendship. Honestly, it does hurt. I want genuine human connections and I want to be happy and get some enjoyment out of my life with these people. But it needed to be done. I needed to admit that I was unreliable, and a douchebag who can't understand people's emotions. I'm sure this was the right decision for them. They won't have to deal with a selfish asshole who wasted all their time. I'm hoping the best for them. They're people who I could say I loved, but I was just too much of a selfish prick to admit that. I'm pathetic, but I'm content knowing they won't have to deal with me.

Sorry. Giantass wall of text. Just writing down whatever came up in my head.

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
You're very brave for cutting people off. Sorry you feel bad though. I wish I had the balls to cut off some people permanently

Reactions: CharAznable54
GreenOctober

GreenOctober

Cracked Mask
Apr 16, 2024
Well u know it might just be ur speculation about it and they might not feel that way but u know urself better than anyone, so like you'll know how ur connections with people are. You'll know what to keep hold and let go of. Surely

Reactions: CharAznable54