• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LonelyCarioca

Sep 11, 2019
Apologies if this has been addressed somewhere in the SN megathread, still combing through it. I have access to metoprolol through a family member and I saw another post suggesting that adding propranolol (both beta blockers) to the SN regime can slow the heart and theoretically bring unconsciousness faster. Looking at the effects, it also reduces migraines which is an added bonus because of the headache SN can cause. I don't know much about either of these beta blockers so I wanted to see if anyone could offer some insight. Would using metoprolol work and how much should be taken? At what point during the 48 hour metoclopramide regime should it be taken? My guess is as a stat dose, but I'm paranoid about messing something up.