• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
I would be eternally grateful if anyone here could advise and guide me on this process in the UK specifically. It seems straight helium is no longer available in UK and nitrogen is now a problem too. All the vendors I have found will only ship nitrogen to a trade address.

In addition, I cannot get my head around the technicalities: how much you need, ie what size tank and under what pressure, how to source and fit the right regulator, etc etc.

If anyone here is in UK and has been able to acquire the whole set up, I would be so grateful for any guidance. I've come to the conclusion this is the most feasible method for me IF I can acquire the whole set up. (I made another post about why pento and SN - which I have acquired - are not right for me).

Thanks in advance to anyone who reads.

• Informative
Reactions: ReWind
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Which of the 5 inert gas methods do you want to use: SCUBA, SCBA, EEBD hood, exit bag, Rebreather ?

It is possible to get intert gas in the UK, but of course I don´t post sources in the forum.

Reactions: DeadHead
D

DeadHead

Aug 20, 2023
Which of the 5 inert gas methods do you want to use: SCUBA, SCBA, EEBD hood, exit bag, Rebreather ?

It is possible to get intert gas in the UK, but of course I don´t post sources in the forum.
Just the exit bag, if I could acquire the gas and accessories.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I could send you sources for inert gas, but you have to post more to be able to use the message function.

If you want to use the exit bag, this is the right thread:

You can also ask for an inert gas source there.

D

DeadHead

Aug 20, 2023
I could send you sources for inert gas, but you have to post more to be able to use the message function.

Thanks I've seen that thread but if I can't source what I need, it's of no use.
Hopefully I won't be blocker from posting further when I use my own Internet.

D

DeadHead

Aug 20, 2023

Hello, I think PMs are possible now. Would be grateful for sources as all the suppliers I have found in UK will only ship to trade addresses. Another user here from UK is having the same problem.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Can just get them right on eBay and Amazon, surely?

Maybe as balloon or party supplies.

If teens can get wasted from nitrous with same day amazon, I'm sure we can get helium.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Hello, I think PMs are possible now. Would be grateful for sources as all the suppliers I have found in UK will only ship to trade addresses. Another user here from UK is having the same problem.
Hi. I can´t help you with the exit bag equipment or any other inert gas methode. If you want to talk the SCUBA method, please continue here:

D

DeadHead

Aug 20, 2023
Can just get them right on eBay and Amazon, surely?

Maybe as balloon or party supplies.

If teens can get wasted from nitrous with same day amazon, I'm sure we can get helium.
Not the pure one no, the balloon version is not pure.

I

idontknow99

Nov 25, 2023
Not the pure one no, the balloon version is not pure.
I think every other item on the list is easy to source except for the gas, as you've mentioned it's only being delivered to trade businesses.

Have you progressed much further in sourcing this?

D

DeadHead

Aug 20, 2023
I think every other item on the list is easy to source except for the gas, as you've mentioned it's only being delivered to trade businesses.

Have you progressed much further in sourcing this?
Yes I got my nitrogen several months ago. I've been tardy about the regulator, wench and tubing but need to get my act together because my condition is getting worse quickly.

I

idontknow99

Nov 25, 2023
Could I ask where you got the Nitrogen - I'm looking for reliable sources for UK addresses?

D

DeadHead

Aug 20, 2023
Could I ask where you got the Nitrogen - I'm looking for reliable sources for UK addresses?
We're not allowed to post sources publicly but if you send me a pm I'd be happy to tell you. Another user ordered from same place after I did. We both received our orders fine.