• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Do cops feel bad for anybody, ever?
Nope, which is why all of my warnings about not trying things are totally out of concern for the collective well being and totally not just me covering my own ass because I may know all too well what the local cops think about me, not at all. I think everyone should in fact read only that second part of my post advising people NOT to do it, rather than the first part of my post stressing the ease in which explosives can be manufactured. Especially because, despite what some evidence may suggest, there is literally no way an amateur could EVER make an explosive without maiming themselves and every homemade explosive is very sensitive and there is no way to make it without blowing yourself up in a non-lethal way and then getting locked up.
Totally don't just read the first part of my previous post about explosives and ignore all my warnings that are definitely not just there in the hopes of covering me legally. This would break my heart and everything I say is one hundred percent serious. Something something choose life something something hotline number.

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
Nope, which is why all of my warnings about not trying things are totally out of concern for the collective well being and totally not just me covering my own ass because I may know all too well what the local cops think about me, not at all. I think everyone should in fact read only that second part of my post advising people NOT to do it, rather than the first part of my post stressing the ease in which explosives can be manufactured. Especially because, despite what some evidence may suggest, there is literally no way an amateur could EVER make an explosive without maiming themselves and every homemade explosive is very sensitive and there is no way to make it without blowing yourself up in a non-lethal way and then getting locked up.
Totally don't just read the first part of my previous post about explosives and ignore all my warnings that are definitely not just there in the hopes of covering me legally. This would break my heart and everything I say is one hundred percent serious. Something something choose life something something hotline number.
you just have to go thru proper paperwork to legally buy

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
I think it's very very dangerous I do not recommend it at all

Reactions: tpboy