• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: AstroV
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I backed out. I'm sorry guys. I don't think I can actually do this. Not sure if this is an option anymore.
That's OK. A lot of people back out, either temporarily or permanently. Take your time. Give yourself a few days, and then start thinking about what happens next. Whatever you decide, we are all here for you if you need us.
What kind of gun were you planning to use? It always worries me if someone plans to ctb with a handgun, because there is a much greater chance of injuring yourself badly and not dying. A shotgun or rifle is probably more reliable. It's also very important that you know precisely where to aim.

AstroV

AstroV

Nov 3, 2021
That's OK. A lot of people back out, either temporarily or permanently. Take your time. Give yourself a few days, and then start thinking about what happens next. Whatever you decide, we are all here for you if you need us.
What kind of gun were you planning to use? It always worries me if someone plans to ctb with a handgun, because there is a much greater chance of injuring yourself badly and not dying. A shotgun or rifle is probably more reliable. It's also very important that you know precisely where to aim.
Thank you, I appreciate it. I was using a handgun. A remington rp9.

QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Experienced
Jul 29, 2023
I backed out. I'm sorry guys. I don't think I can actually do this. Not sure if this is an option anymore.
No need to apologize to anyone for not killing yourself. This isn't a race, there's no one holding a trophy at the finish line.

If you ever question your motivations at any point then the best course of action is to give yourself some time to think over that questioning you are doing. There's no easy answer but there's also no absolute right or wrong here. There's just life in between. šŸ«‚

If you're feeling like you need someone to talk to we're here for you. Not to solve your problems or to give you answers but to just let you talk things out with yourself. There's no weakness here in my mind only confusion and confusion isn't anything to be ashamed or embarrassed about. You do whatever you need to do to. Spend as much time as you need in between.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Thank you, I appreciate it. I was using a handgun. A remington rp9.
If you do try again, I would strongly suggest you get a shotgun or a rifle. (If the latter, hollow point ammo might be a good idea.) And you must read up on where to aim. (See the various threads on this site that cover the topic.) This is one method that you definitely can't afford to mess up.
How did you get to this point?

xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
goodbye and goodluck, i hope you'll finally end your suffering and finally achieve the peace you deserve

• Love
AstroV

AstroV

Nov 3, 2021
If you do try again, I would strongly suggest you get a shotgun or a rifle. (If the latter, hollow point ammo might be a good idea.) And you must read up on where to aim. (See the various threads on this site that cover the topic.) This is one method that you definitely can't afford to mess up.
I was using 9mm hollow points. And I knew had to aim slightly upward in the mouth. Would that have been enough? As for how I got to this point, my life has just been nothing but depression and emptiness for too long.

• Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Yes, that's the right way to aim.
I don't want to pry, but if you feel you want to elaborate on your situation there are people here who might be able to make some helpful suggestions.

• Love
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
That's okay, it's incredibly difficult to ctb. Maybe it wasn't your time yet, best to back out than going and feeling regretful.
I'm glad you're still with us šŸ«‚

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Hope everything works out and that you will be in eternal peace. Just in case you don't feel ready, we are here for you, you can always talk to, us so you're not alone.
Wishing you well

Demian

Demian

Mar 25, 2024
I confess I'm glad you're still here!

You don't have to do anything now. You already have a reliable, painless and fast method!

There's no need to rush.

You're in control of your death!

If I had a gun, I'd live in peace and quiet, knowing that I can leave at any moment, painlessly and quickly. Chances are I'd live for a good few years yet.

But even if you give up doing that, rest assured, death will find us one day anyway, and very quickly.

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
Hey no need to say sorry, I just checked back to see what happened, glad you're okay, better to back out than make a mistake.

E

escape_from_hell

Student
Feb 22, 2024
It's not easy. It's not a race. I know I'm not ready either.
May the experience guide you in some way. It could be just the fear or some other things you could try and resolve.
No rush! You're facing a possibly eternal unknown. It's the most momentous thing any of us can face and you are staring it down. You are more courageous than many humans by looking that inevitability in the eyes now, instead of blanketing yourself in distractions till the last moment of despair that will spring itself unto all the 'mentally healthy' humans despite their denialism.
There's a comfort in knowing you've got at least one option, and you can work on securing more.

AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I wasn't online when you first posted but read through and saw your update.

No shame in not being ready, as others have said. Thinking of you and hoping you're doing ok, and remember the forum will be here for you whenever you feel like reaching out. Take care AstroV. Hugs.

AstroV

AstroV

Nov 3, 2021
I wasn't online when you first posted but read through and saw your update.

No shame in not being ready, as others have said. Thinking of you and hoping you're doing ok, and remember the forum will be here for you whenever you feel like reaching out. Take care AstroV. Hugs.
Thank you so much.

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Thank you so much.
Not to sound like a pro-lifer, but if you had any second thoughts, im glad you backed out. Maybe theres something still here for you. In any sense, I hope you dont get too down on yourself for this. The bus can pick us up and drop us off at our own pace. Much love, Astro

• Love
samicitchka

samicitchka

Apr 14, 2024
Hoping you get the peace you have been looking for šŸ’“