• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm sorry life has brought you to this point. If CTB is your desire, I hope everything goes according to how you want it to go. Please know, though, there is no shame in backing out, or postponing, if now turns out to not be the right time. Whatever you end up doing, I hope, most of all, that you can get to the peace you've been seeking.

D

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Wishing you all everlasting peace and love OP!๐Ÿฉท We're with you always!

Last edited:
I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
I never really participated in this forum. But I share the same pain as you all. I'd love a farewell so I'm not completely alone in my final moments if that's okay.
I met someone who recently tried this but had a kid. I hope you don't and wish you peace. Please pass well. I wish I had your courage.

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
You are not alone, we are here for each other. I hope the farewells will give you some comfort. Whatever happens I'm wishing you a peaceful journey.

Demian

Demian

Mar 25, 2024
I've got an hour left before I leave this earth. Thank you to all who have posted so far.
If I had a gun, or nembutal, I think I'd live more peacefully for a few years, since I'd be in control of my death.

If you change your mind, please let us know.

I wish you all the best!

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
I'm sorry that life brought you and us all to this most unfortunate crossroads... I hope you find freedom from all the inevitable suffering, torment and vicissitudes of life.

T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
Okay guys. It's time for me to go. Thank you all so much for being here with me in my final moments. Best of luck to you all.
Good luck, dude. I hope there is peace on the other side for you.

Reactions: davidtorez
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
Goodbye and good luck

Ociv

Ociv

Older On The Inside
Mar 29, 2024
I'll see you where the grass is greener. Good luck on your way there.