• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

tony.end

Aug 11, 2018
Hi, I'm 18 from a little town in Italy, I've been sure about CTB for quite some time, but I want to do it right, I don't want other people to suffer much from it, like my family. I couldn't imagine of taking my life on a random day without anybody expecting, it could be too much of a pain for some people.
So please could somebody help me make a plan for doing it right? The method I was going for is by gunshot, but I'm open to poisoning/meds, I just don't know much about what would be the right stuff (&amount) to assume.

I'm in my last high school year. Now I've pretended for a whole lot of time to be right in front of other people so I don't mind faking for these other 9/10 months and graduate if that helps. Because maybe after graduating I could move away for college and that would help me to get away from my family and then idk if I cut them off maybe it would be less of a pain because I would've stepped away from everybody.
I know it's dumb because obviously somebody especially in my family would be hurt anyway but at least it would be less of a shock. What do you think? I'm kinda confused I would really like if somebody can help me out with setting a plan straight the best way possible

Reactions: jizz676 and lv-gras