• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

AnxiousLlama

Apr 29, 2024
Hi all,
I am in need of help. In about 3 days my family will take me to a holiday somewhere, and this gives me extreme levels of anxiety.
I don't want to die yet, but I want to harm myself in such a way that it doesn't appear like self-harm, yet still makes me too ill to go. I have a chainsaw at home but it requires to be pressed from 2 different spaces which makes it almost impossible to "accidentally" self-injure with it. I have a fear of heights so they know I won't go there.
Is there anything I could do, any untraceable chemical I could take or any other illness I could induce so I don't have to go? Me not going isn't an option to my family.
Thanks.
Please help me somebody!
Is there any crime I can commit that isn't that bad but will get the police come to me and arrest me?

Last edited:
Reactions: iloverachel
A

AnxiousLlama

Apr 29, 2024
I've decided.
My local police station isn't far, I will go make a bomb threat if I don't pussy out.

Upvote 0
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Hey don't do that. A bomb threat, just the threat alone, is illegal. And when you get that charge on your record it is there forever, every employer you try to get hired by will see if. What family holiday is bad enough to warrant a permanent criminal record and jail time? Also don't harm yourself for that same reason. Tell your family you don't want to go or pretend you have the stomach flu or something, no need to become a criminal or cause permanent, severe damage to yourself.

Upvote 1
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
You are being very impulsive but I understand you. Sometimes we are desperate to die and we think of anything but with our heads.
Why don't you want to go on vacation? What's so terrible? Besides, there is no way you can self-harm without causing yourself physical (and psychological) harm.
Context

Reactions: EvisceratedJester
Upvote 0
poilala1

poilala1

Here to disappear
Apr 23, 2024
Hi all,
I am in need of help. In about 3 days my family will take me to a holiday somewhere, and this gives me extreme levels of anxiety.
I don't want to die yet, but I want to harm myself in such a way that it doesn't appear like self-harm, yet still makes me too ill to go. I have a chainsaw at home but it requires to be pressed from 2 different spaces which makes it almost impossible to "accidentally" self-injure with it. I have a fear of heights so they know I won't go there.
Is there anything I could do, any untraceable chemical I could take or any other illness I could induce so I don't have to go? Me not going isn't an option to my family.
Thanks.
Please help me somebody!
Is there any crime I can commit that isn't that bad but will get the police come to me and arrest me?
Is your fear of heights the reason you don't want to go on the vacation?

Upvote 0
T

toadpoison

Toad
Oct 22, 2023
Hi all,
Thanks.
Please help me somebody!
Is there any crime I can commit that isn't that bad but will get the police come to me and arres
Best way to get locked up is the mental hospital. Tell them you are crazy suicidal or threaten to do something and you will get locked away without going to jail

Upvote 0
IonicLemon69

IonicLemon69

Just Hangin’ Around
Jan 27, 2024
Please don't make a bomb threat.. I get it might seem the easiest way of being arrested but it is a very serious threat & crime to commit & so scary for the people in your community. Why are you feeling so anxious to go on the vacation with your family if you don't mind me asking? You write that you not going isn't an option to your family so are you sure you falling ill will change that?

Upvote 0
golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
Please, if is really that bad break a limb or something. A bomb threat is very serious

Upvote 0
A

AnxiousLlama

Apr 29, 2024
Hey don't do that. A bomb threat, just the threat alone, is illegal. And when you get that charge on your record it is there forever, every employer you try to get hired by will see if. What family holiday is bad enough to warrant a permanent criminal record and jail time? Also don't harm yourself for that same reason. Tell your family you don't want to go or pretend you have the stomach flu or something, no need to become a criminal or cause permanent, severe damage to yourself.
Legality doesn't matter to be honest when I am verge of ending it all anyways. Jail seems preferable to home. I have severe anxiety and I am a failure, so I don't want to meet my relatives or close friends any more.
Legality doesn't matter to be honest when I am verge of ending it all anyways. Jail seems preferable to home. I have severe anxiety and I am a failure, so I don't want to meet my relatives or close friends any more.
Thank you for your reply everyone.
Best way to get locked up is the mental hospital. Tell them you are crazy suicidal or threaten to do something and you will get locked away without going to jail
Is a good idea, but I don't want anyone to know I am a nutjob, hence it must seem accidental.
You write that you not going isn't an option to your family so are you sure you falling ill will change that?
If it's severe enough, then yes.
Is your fear of heights the reason you don't want to go on the vacation?
No, but I also have a fear of heights lol.
Please, if is really that bad break a limb or something. A bomb threat is very serious
I have broken my limbs 3 times, was not great.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
If your family and relatives care enough about you then they'll understand that you have severe anxiety issues that make vacationing something you aren't comfortable with and may even try to get you some help. Making fake bomb threats and self harming isn't going to do you any good. Self-harm can cause all sorts of psychological trauma and permanent physical damage and going to jail will likely just cause your mental state to worsen and youll end up with a criminal record.

Be honest with them and if that doesn't work then you could try something else, like making up excuses, such as saying that you have an important event that you can't miss. You could also try going to the hospital and voluntarily hospitalizing yourself (I forgot the term for it) for mental health concerns (it would probably be slightly better than going to jail and you won't end up with a criminal record). My point is that there are better options.

Upvote 1
StalkedByDeath

StalkedByDeath

BPD; MDD; GAD
Sep 5, 2019

Thank you for your reply everyone.

Is a good idea, but I don't want anyone to know I am a nutjob, hence it must seem accidental.

If it's severe enough, then yes.

No, but I also have a fear of heights lol.

I have broken my limbs 3 times, was not great.
You say legality doesn't matter because you're on the verge of ending it all, but to be blunt, that's stupid. I've been in your shoes several times throughout my life. Hell, I joined this site in 2019, yet here I am in 2024. You never know what's going to happen if you don't go through with CTB. Do not make your misery worse than it already is.

Edit: You are talking being branded a terrorist for the rest of your life. This isn't just simply a "legality issue" like other legality issues are. They aren't all equal.

Upvote 1
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I can tell you right now, nothing will make you seem like more of a nutjob than a bomb threat. That's beyond horrifying. If someone in my family ever did that I'd have a hell of a time wanting to keep them in my life. Of all ways to get out of something that is one of the absolute worst ways you can do it. Do not terrify your community and fuck up your entire life to not go on vacation.

Upvote 1
veinofether

veinofether

birth is a curse and existence is a prison
Mar 31, 2024
Nobody is going to encourage you or 'tell you how' to self harm. These sort of posts are what bring this site under fire, please try to be more mindful of this. Just say you're not well, if you're a grown adult you can decide for yourself. And if you're not, well, you shouldn't be here anyway.

Reactions: willitpass
Upvote 1
thelookingontheway

thelookingontheway

Jul 15, 2022
sleep when naked and without a blanket, the quickest way is to get a fever
Eat very spicy food that makes you diarrhea or Gastroenteritis would be useful too

Last edited:
Upvote 1
A

AnxiousLlama

Apr 29, 2024
my doctor was so nice to me despite me being a subhuman I almost started crying. I will try not to do anything.

• Love
Reactions: Ash
Upvote 0