• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
there is a stray cat who i have grown very close to a few months ago before i left the country to travel abroad. this cat that i'm talking about always sat in the same place for hours waiting for me to come. im back in the country now and said cat moved somewhere else. Still in the same general area but at another apartment building. (living in an apartment complex with 24 buildings, the cat that i'm talking about always stayed at the 24th building, now its at the 7th one) I think the cat moved away from the 24th building because someone wronged it or something.. I didn't see any scars or anything but the cat doesn't trust me at all now. I want to regain the trust of this cat because it used to sit with me for hours, let me pet it for hours and always showed affection towards me, as i did to the cat. I'm wondering if someone can help me or maybe give me some advice on how to gain the trust of cats, youtube videos did not work. I was wondering if i should buy food for the cat because its fat but it may not want it… who knows. i'd like it if someone shared some advice so i can befriend this cat again. I love this cat very much and i hate to see it in hiding constantly. thanks in advance :) heres a picture of the cat if you're curious :) IMG 4402

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, mrscat, Passersby and 13 others
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Soooooo cute 😻

You can buy treats for cats. They look like candies. Maybe you know what I mean. Touch them with your hand before you give them to her. She will then get used to your smell and the treats.
😺😸😼😽

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン and Huntfish34
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
make eye contact with them

I have never interacted with the stray cats in my neighbourhood but each time I made eye contact with them they became obsessed with me

treats also work and offering them water

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Sorry idk what you could do, other than food like you stated. But I must say though, that's a beautiful fat cat. 🙀 Hope it works out and you can regain the trust/ love soon.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: アホペンギン
miiau_

miiau_

Jun 21, 2023
food and treats are a good way to earn their trust ! remember to give them time to feel comfortable in your presence again

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: psp3000, Huntfish34 and アホペンギン