• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Metasequoia glyptostroboides (dawn redwood)
440px-SJSU_Dawn_Redwood.JPG
DawnRedwood-Metasequoiaglyptostroboides_grande.jpg

dawn-redwood-metasequoia-glyptostroboides-ftimg.jpg

slugcat

slugcat

Student
Mar 14, 2023
☆꧁𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆 ꧂☆ 🌳🌿

This was a very important tree in greek mythology (as it was the dominant tree of the ancient Greek landscape)!!
Lots of myths are built around this tree, like the Dryads (comes from "drys" that means oak)! they are nymphs that are connected to the tree they enhabit ...
If the tree was cutdown, the nyph would die too :(

Oak trees are very comon where i live and i remember trying to eat the accorns and found it to be extremly bitter.

Dryad11 .............................................................................................................; 20773 champion trees

(~ @Per Ardua Ad Astra : i am loving your new word game, all things nature related heheh, i am very happy to play it~)

Last edited:
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Turquoise Crowned Hummingbird

(@slugcat : lovely Oak tree + mythology ✨🌳✨ ~ your knowledge of mythology is fascinating 🙏 ~ wish I made this game format like how we played 'Word Association' … instead of 'A-Z' … oh well … anyway so nice to see you again + your magical 'fonts' ✨🌙 )

Last edited:
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Sorry for interruption but could you please hide the image of the spider behind a spoiler tag? 🙏
It helps us to make this game friendlier to everyone 💙💛

Aw - Thank you + apologies again for my phobias -
Yes Please - Spoiler Tag 🙏😬💛😖

+

*There's a NEW GAME - dedicated to all of you who are non-phobic !

*Please see 'WILDLIFE MegaThread'
🙏💜

All you kind souls / Players are always welcome to post all CREATURES at this Game :

PLEASE could you hide with SPOILER TAGS / MASKS for CREATURES listed in WILDLIFE GAME 😬

Thank You so much - I love all your incredibly beautiful photos

🙏✨💛✨

Last edited: