• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Field cuckoo bumblebees (Bombus campestris) are common and widespread throughout Europe. These cuckoo bumblebees lay their eggs in the nests of other bumblebees. This is why they are called cuckoos! They share their name with birds in the family Cuculidae. Cuckoo birds lay their eggs in the nests of different species, often to the detriment of the host bird's offspring. Same with the developing cuckoo bumblebee larvae. The field cuckoo's larvae consume the food intended for the host colony's offspring.

Th 2899789546 Shutterstock 2238141027 1024x682

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Hedgehog 🦔

( missed my chance - squeezing in )

Thank you all for lovely posts 💛✨🙏

Wish could change this game to 'Word Association / Wordplay' - instead of 'A-Z' - too restrictive … mainly due to my 'Creepy Crawlers Phobias' 😬

K - next ?

Last edited:
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Quartz Rock Crystal Antique Dagger - North India / Mughal

18th Century 'Kard' (straight dagger)

~ Rock crystal Lion's Head hilt ; carved mane ; a stylized chain + collar around the neck

~ Eyes inset with coloured stones ; a foiled Beryl in the centre of its forehead ; a Ruby tongue

~ Watered steel blade damascened with gold + floral sprays near the hilt

~ Velvet-covered sheath with Gilt-Copper mounts each engraved with floral lattice designs below the pierced cusped border ; a ball finial

Last edited: