• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Yeah well I thought this through, and if all my plans fail I think I will do this.
Now don't get me wrong, cancer is one hell of a way to die, BUT, it's a great method to ease the pain on my family instead of blowing my head apart like I plan to.

Asbestos. Yes, that wacky silicosis-inducing fibrous rock.

It will be one hell of a ride, but it's worth it.
According to my research low/medium exposure will have a cancer latency of 30ish years, which means you'll die later on in life.
Meanwhile high exposure will kill you in about 10-15. And I live relatively close to a warehouse that sells cement compound so I could probably just use that.

Anyway I don't know myself if I'm serious about this but it would be one weird way to go. But surely wouldn't catch any attention.

W

WFJ74

Student
Aug 18, 2020
Will take way too long you'll have to live so many more years :(

Reactions: demuic
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Will take way too long you'll have to live so many more years :(
That's against my plans as well which is why it's a backup I guess. I don't want to wait for it to work.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I have disease that when I found out which ones it was I learned that 3 of the strains are cancer causing. Over 3 years ago I did have cancer but they got it all. I sorta haven't been to the doc in awhile for a check up. It's not a great way to go but my family knows I'll never do chemo or radiation.

• Aww..
Reactions: Kat!
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
I have disease that when I found out which ones it was I learned that 3 of the strains are cancer causing. Over 3 years ago I did have cancer but they got it all. I sorta haven't been to the doc in awhile for a check up. It's not a great way to go but my family knows I'll never do chemo or radiation.
Oh.. That's no good. But I'm glad they got it

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Oh.. That's no good. But I'm glad they got it
Thank but that was awhile ago and a lot less emotional shit. I won't even see my primary at this point. Eventually my wife may catch on but I call it saving money

Reactions: Kat!
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
True, it will save a lot.
Yeah. I've also been having an odd time in that area for a bit so I think there is a problem but I rather do the dumb thing and say hey we were broke and no you really need to see the doc over me with your back then me going to the Ob. But nicer

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I've had to do asbestos safety awareness courses at work in the past and it's pretty nasty stuff when it gets into your lungs.. But from my understanding getting cancer from it is a bit of a lottery.Im not 100% sure if asbestos is in cement compound but it could just fuck your lungs up enough to make your life really miserable but not enough to kill you.sounds like a massive gamble with very little pay off.

O

oktnn50md

Oct 21, 2020
The ideal method should allow you to chicken out without consequences up to the last moment. Otherwise you might as well rob gun shops.