• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
ust posted something, but as per norm its vanished into the fb nether, its under my real name if you see it!
Maybe they can't delete a post once it's posted, but they can probably keep it from getting posted in the first place.
These type of people believe in free speech, for themselves only.
Opposing opinions will be censored.

Rabhen

Rabhen

Isolated Loner
Dec 17, 2021
A press release regarding recent events: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/press/PR_SanctionedSuicide.pdf

It's been a very rough morning, to say the least.

First of all, I want to offer my condolences to Sharon Luft, who lost her son 2 weeks ago.

Secondly, for those that are looking to go on a crusade to try to take this website down due to false and exaggerated claims, this site is a support community for thousands of people. I have spoken to countless people that are way better off that thank this site for helping them to recover. The claims about people live-streaming their suicides is a false one. We have NEVER allowed that here, and I'm not even sure if that has ever been done before.

People that are under 18 have not been allowed to register for years now. We have always been against minors being on the website and we maintain that stance today.

The social mob trying to report threads will not read this, but at least the ones that do will understand our position.

In other news, our backup domain is at https://sanctioned-suicide.net just in case this one gets taken down.

Sincerely,
Marquis
found you today and am still here tonight because of it

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
I have never felt so angry about a fb group as I have to the ss one.... I am now part of it, and OMG How I am keeping my cool I have no idea

ImLosingMyGrip

ImLosingMyGrip

You may call me Cam, if you do so respectfully
Sep 16, 2021
Im sorry for the loss of Sharons son too. Her Son. Not her. Because if her son was in so much pain he could take his own life than he was harboring some darkness that he feared allowing her to know or that she had rejected. And thats why people need to think about the little things they say and do. Family gatherings. The worst place for so many bad memories.
A press release regarding recent events: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/press/PR_SanctionedSuicide.pdf

It's been a very rough morning, to say the least.

First of all, I want to offer my condolences to Sharon Luft, who lost her son 2 weeks ago.

Secondly, for those that are looking to go on a crusade to try to take this website down due to false and exaggerated claims, this site is a support community for thousands of people. I have spoken to countless people that are way better off that thank this site for helping them to recover. The claims about people live-streaming their suicides is a false one. We have NEVER allowed that here, and I'm not even sure if that has ever been done before.

People that are under 18 have not been allowed to register for years now. We have always been against minors being on the website and we maintain that stance today.

The social mob trying to report threads will not read this, but at least the ones that do will understand our position.

In other news, our backup domain is at https://sanctioned-suicide.net just in case this one gets taken down.

Sincerely,
Marquis
Oh and WE LOVE YOU FOR FIGHTING FOR US AND ILL STAND BY MY TEAM! Freedom to think and feel and to make that a good and acceptable thing.

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
Im sorry for the loss of Sharons son too. Her Son. Not her. Because if her son was in so much pain he could take his own life than he was harboring some darkness that he feared allowing her to know or that she had rejected. And thats why people need to think about the little things they say and do. Family gatherings. The worst place for so many bad memories.

Oh and WE LOVE YOU FOR FIGHTING FOR US AND ILL STAND BY MY TEAM! Freedom to think and feel and to make that a good and acceptable thing.
With a mother like that, his decision is - dare I say - understandable.

A

ashnan

Dec 15, 2021
This website has been so helpful to me.
It seems nearly, or totally, impossible to discuss relevant concerns on this specific issue with anyone.
Thank you for being here.

Reactions: Lynh
F

flickout

Dec 18, 2021
I add my thanks for this site. I appreciate the community, the compassion and the camaraderie are priceless . Thank you.

Reactions: Lynh
Lynh

Lynh

Lost in limbo
Jan 4, 2020
Espero Que El 2022 sea mejor año. Estoy agradecida por lo que nos ha dado el 2021.
También doy gracias por este grandioso equipo de personas que hacen este foro posible, ayudan a mucha gente que lo está pasando mal. Este es nuestro refugio.
Gracias 🤍🐈🐈‍⬛😇🤟🔥

Reactions: Disappointered
T

twnklfngrs

Jan 21, 2022
Thanks for everything. I wish more people understood that for some of us, knowing that we could end it all on our own terms is what keeps us going.