• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Parents should really have more faith in their children to be able to make their own decisions. What does it say about your own parenting if your child is over 18 and still does things just because other people tell them to? I highly doubt anyone commits suicide just because people they get along with tell them to unless that's something they already wanted to do on their own.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
Hypothetical question: one person gets skinned alive but that means 100 people get to enjoy an extremely nice meal and orgasm, would you be for this situation existing?
What does that have to do with anything? Also not having kids doesn't solve anything (and the only reason I'd agree with it is because it would completely wipe out the human population) if you really want to help suicidal people and all the problems in the world then help them.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
This doesn't change the fact that killing everyone doesn't actually solve the problem. That's like blowing up your house because there was a spider in it
*Millions of people suffering to the point of severe suicidal depression*

"SpIdEr In THe HoUsE!"

Reactions: Disappointered
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
*Millions of people suffering to the point of severe suicidal depression*

"SpIdEr In THe HoUsE!"
I had a feeling you were going to point that out and that's not what I was referring to. I was referring to the extremity of it.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
You think it's extreme to not have kids? Bruh moment.
Again (although I'm not completely against it but for a different reason) that's only going to kill off the entire human population. How is that not extreme?

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Again (although I'm not completely against it but for a different reason) that's only going to kill off the entire human population. How is that not extreme?
Extreme in this context is a subjective word, I guess.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Thanks everyone who keep this forum alive, and those who speak up about the status of people who consider suicide in our society. Thanks for voicing your thoughts and feelings in a way I couldn't.

Sharon's tweet for those not in the loop.

The way she presented a situation is: everything was fine and dandy until he (her son) stumbled upon this website. Then proceeds with allegations that the site encouraged him to die. "I'm a victim. Here are the pitchforks and torches, and there is the website."
It frustrates me that some people actually swallow it, even though I fully anticipated such reaction.

Hypothetical question: one person gets skinned alive but that means 100 people get to enjoy an extremely nice meal and orgasm, would you be for this situation existing?
Well that depends on who you are :wink:

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
@Marquis maybe we should look into a blackout until we can figure out what accounts they're using, because making everything sub only isnt going to work if they have accounts. They're screenshotting everything, putting user's names on full display and linking to user's social media accounts wherever they can. I've searched through the screenshots to see if I could catch anything that might suggest the user name but cant find it.

They create accounts but never post anything, perhaps doing an account cleanup should be next. Any account that's older than 1 month, with 0 messages AND 0 reactions shall be deleted. Either that or put viewing restrictions on 'Suicide Discussion' via post count (must have 2 posts to see this section). BlackHatSEO has those restrictions in place to ward off any 'freeloaders' that try to get the good stuff without participating.

S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
I too, thank you for keeping this forum up. Because of the forum I have not killed myself yet. I now have the means to do so and because of the support of this site, I feel as though I don't need to. It's unfortunate that in our society one can not speak of ctb to a therapist without being committed. Sometimes we just need to talk through things, and this forum allows for that. Thank you.

K

Kbeau

Student
Jan 17, 2021
Im sorry but even if you had a conversation with her son its not your place to make that kind of judgement about her parenting because quite simply you dont have ALL of the information (even if you think you do) because the complexities of suicide are many .... observers looking in from the outside never do ... even when the life is on display.

Comments like that do nothing to further the pro choice debate ... and merely reinforce the animosity towards this site as being justified .. and worse, it does nothing to honour the life and death of the young man who made the decision to end his life.
The number 1 cause of death is birth. She gave birth to that child. I have no clue what her parenting skills or commitment were. But without her giving birth, her child would not be dead. That's a fact, not a judgement

stevieu

stevieu

~ Sleepwalking through every day ~
Feb 10, 2020
A press release regarding recent events: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/press/PR_SanctionedSuicide.pdf

It's been a very rough morning, to say the least.

First of all, I want to offer my condolences to Sharon Luft, who lost her son 2 weeks ago.

Secondly, for those that are looking to go on a crusade to try to take this website down due to false and exaggerated claims, this site is a support community for thousands of people. I have spoken to countless people that are way better off that thank this site for helping them to recover. The claims about people live-streaming their suicides is a false one. We have NEVER allowed that here, and I'm not even sure if that has ever been done before.

People that are under 18 have not been allowed to register for years now. We have always been against minors being on the website and we maintain that stance today.

The social mob trying to report threads will not read this, but at least the ones that do will understand our position.

In other news, our backup domain is at https://sanctioned-suicide.net just in case this one gets taken down.

Sincerely,
Marquis

This website continues to be a 'lifeline' for me and so many others in need. Thank you for doing all you can to keep this community's place afloat in an ever-increasing sea of misunderstanding and ignorance. I would have been in a much, much darker place had I never stumbled across this website.

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I tried to access the site and got a real shock. On the anti-SS FB site I found the .is version which is a relief, but how long will the site be accessible here? The people on FB are already trying to take this one down, too. Is there a way to know if the site changes domain again?

Really glad this forum exists, thank you so much. You did a heroic job.

Last edited:
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Just visited the stop sanctioned suicide fb page and they shared my post where I shared Jackie's post!! So now I'm sharing their post of me sharing Jackie's post.. so over to you sss fb group! You need to share my post where I'm sharing your post of me sharing Jackie's post.. (this could go on and on...)
A412ED04 A705 473B A0FC 1C4EF5A7E767

Last edited:
SadJessu

SadJessu

Just tired.
Aug 17, 2020
I tried to access the site and got a real shock. On the anti-SS FB site I found the .is version which is a relief, but how long will the site be accessible here? The people on FB are already trying to take this one down, too. Is there a way to know if the site changes domain again?

Really glad this forum exists, thank you so much. You did a heroic job.
That's the irony of their post, I found how to access the site again through their Facebook page. A page which singles out a few members here, imagine attacking and singling out vulnerable suicidal people to prove some sort of point. Have they considered the implications their actions could have? Or is that their goal?

FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

Experienced
Sep 4, 2020
Just visited the stop sanctioned suicide fb page and they shared my post where I shared Jackie's post!! So now I'm sharing their post of me sharing Jackie's post.. so over to you sss fb group! You need to share my post where I'm sharing your post of me sharing Jackie's post.. (this is sort of fun...)
View attachment 59414
These people need a fucking life. I don't know. How about making life bearable for suicidal people?

MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
Just visited the stop sanctioned suicide fb page and they shared my post where I shared Jackie's post!! So now I'm sharing their post of me sharing Jackie's post.. so over to you sss fb group! You need to share my post where I'm sharing your post of me sharing Jackie's post.. (this is sort of fun...)
View attachment 59414
хаха They truly are as low as internet trolls. Reposting and stomping their feet is the most they can do. Empty threats so empty.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Without this site I would have probably tried to overdose in Nadolol a beta blocker. It would have been a slow and painful process. Possibly not even working and possibly permanently damaging me.

I use this site as a coping mechanism. People here understand where as people in the real world don't grasp the suffering we go through. There are days where I'm so anxious and depressed I can't eat, sleep, restless, heart racing, exhausted, nauseous to the point I throw up, and so much more symptoms.

This site lets me vent, communicate with others who understand, and instead of having to use painful methods and unreliable ones. We are allowed to discuss ways to make it less painful when we decide we it's time to go and we can't handle the suffering anymore.

Honestly if this site is taken down I'm significantly more likely to ctb.

Also I saw a Twitter post saying this is an echo chamber and that's not what they need they need therapist and counseling. Newsflash majority of us are in therapy/counseling and have been for YEARS.

Therapy is not some magic switch where when you go it gets better. It helps lots of people but just like everything there is some people it doesn't work for.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
The number 1 cause of death is birth. She gave birth to that child. I have no clue what her parenting skills or commitment were. But without her giving birth, her child would not be dead. That's a fact, not a judgement
that doesnt mean anything. people that arent suicidal are going to die too so their point still stands. also if i were you i wouldnt blame people like that, that would be like me saying youre a murderer for breathing everyone elses air. its also only a good way to feed them "look look look they are blaming me!!!"

Reactions: Isitmytime
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Without this site I would have probably tried to overdose in Nadolol a beta blocker. It would have been a slow and painful process. Possibly not even working and possibly permanently damaging me.

I use this site as a coping mechanism. People here understand where as people in the real world don't grasp the suffering we go through. There are days where I'm so anxious and depressed I can't eat, sleep, restless, heart racing, exhausted, nauseous to the point I throw up, and so much more symptoms.

This site lets me vent, communicate with others who understand, and instead of having to use painful methods and unreliable ones. We are allowed to discuss ways to make it less painful when we decide we it's time to go and we can't handle the suffering anymore.

Also I saw a Twitter post saying this is an echo chamber and that's not what they need they need therapist and counseling. Newsflash majority of us are in therapy/counseling and have been for YEARS.

Therapy is not some magic switch where when you go it gets better. It helps lots of people but just like everything there is some people it doesn't work for.
It scares me to think how many people would ctb as a direct consequence of this site being taken down.. and I mean people who otherwise would not be imminently planning to do it. So many people rely on the site for empathy and care they get nowhere else in life. Removal of the site might push them to ctb where they may otherwise not have. These people campaigning for its removal would literally have that on their conscience.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
It scares me to think how many people would ctb as a direct consequence of this site being taken down.. and I mean people who otherwise would not be imminently planning to do it. So many people rely on the site for empathy and care they get nowhere else in life. Removal of the site might push them to ctb where they may otherwise not have. These people campaigning for its removal would literally have that on their conscience.

They have no conscience because they've already advocated on us being executed for our crimes of even mentioning the dreaded S word online. These are the same people we deal with in real life who never cared for our mental illness or cared to understand, but rather sweep them under the rug. The same people who label us as incels, predators, and murderers all because we want to die in peace.

T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
The trouble is in the process of trying to make ss seem evil they throw so much abuse in the direction of vulnerable suicidal people. For example @Lotus1818 mentioned here when comforting and documenting @moonicide's ctb. I found her thread very moving and she gave moonicide company and comfort in her last moments. Apparently according to the stop ss fb group she's a demon. ???????
1758815E 4E3A 4ACF B44F C64B4F11BEC3
1B3C8D1A 65DE 463F BA9A 52C608EF0C47

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
They have no conscience because they've already advocated on us being executed for our crimes of even mentioning the dreaded S word online. These are the same people we deal with in real life who never cared for our mental illness or cared to understand, but rather sweep them under the rug. The same people who label us as incels, predators, and murderers all because we want to die in peace.
They want to execute us? People who are suicidal and would like to be executed? Umm depending on the method that'd go against their revenge plan. Think they're pretty dumb.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
They want to execute us? People who are suicidal and would like to be executed? Umm depending on the method that'd go against their revenge plan. Think they're pretty dumb.
It's funny as hell on the amount of flame-worthy rhetoric they use to rile their base up. From the posting of our links to sharing resource methods on their Twitter feeds, I think they're only facilitating SS. Even there was a guy threatening to have his neighbors do a firing squad if we ever walked into his neighborhood. "Ok, sweet, what's your address buddy?" LOL.

D

Deleted member 25508

shooting star
Jan 18, 2021
Stop giving them attention. They fancy themselves as "disruptors" and get off on these kinds of discussions. Narcissistic soccer moms like this thrive off your discomfort. They aren't engaging with us in good faith, so why even bother?

This is nothing but a demented form of narcissistic supply at the expense of their loved ones' memories. You're making them celebrities.

Last edited:
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020

I do really hate how these kind of people treat therapy like it will instantly cure all of your problems and turn you into a "normal person."

Many people have problems that can't be solved by therapy.

A lot of people on this site have tried therapy and had the bitter realization that it can't actually help them.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I mean it doesn't even make sense. I'm confident that these people are on the wrong side of history. Just a small reminder that the right to die was legalized in Germany, Austria and Spain just in 2020 alone. That's a huge step into the right direction. With Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg that already legalized assisted suicide as a practice many years ago, that's a great outlook for the future. I'm confident the right to die will win in the long run, the key - and that's very important - is secularization of society and government. Countries that are highly influenced by religious morals have a lower approval rating on assisted suicide. In most European countries, there is generally high approval of some kind of assisted suicide process because we're very secular compared to the rest of the world. The legal and moral framework that shapes our thinking and judgement about suicide is still hostage to Christian metaphysics in many countries all around the world. Now, I'm not saying this issue will be settled in 2 years and everyone can just leave with a finger snap but I think we're slowly moving into good territory. This is a human right battle that will last for many centuries, that's for sure.

The only reason why we experience such backlash is because these people that oppose us have a very effective narrative. They make the whole argument about minors and they're trying to de-legitimize the right to die from this very emotional angle - but of course, they want to take away the right to make such decisions for everyone, regardless of age. They oppose the right to die on principle. They simply dislike the idea that autonomous consenting adults can make such decisions, that's why they're so eager to take us down. They also portray the whole forum in a very misrepresenting way, they pretend we "encourage" and "assist" - that's not really what happens here. Autonomous and consenting adults come to this place for information, to make a conscious informed decision about the right to die. Information means power and people want to have control back over their own life. That's an empowering move, being able to make your own decisions regarding your right to die. It's as simple as that, that's the magic behind SS, nothing else. There is no encouragement or assistance. People are making purchases for themselves, they organize and execute their plans on their own accord. The only thing they get is information and that information, once again, is directed towards adults that have the mental capability to make these decisions in the first place. And they deserve to make that decision for themselves because that's a deeply personal and intimate subject.
And suffering from a mental health issue doesn't remove your autonomy - let me make this clear, thinking that is extremely ableist and discriminatory towards people with disabilities because once again, human rights apply to everyone - also disabled people. But as I said, it's very difficult to argue against their emotional narrative because you need to debunk so much before you can properly tackle this discussion. That's why I believe the right to die can't be settled via social media. It's impossible to have nuanced and rational arguments. We should let them scream and yell all day, what we have to do is bring this issue into the courts. That's how we won in Germany and Austria - although Spain legalized assisted suicide through parliament I guess. The courts will have to decide with us in the long run because the right to die is a human right issue, as proven by several court rulings of the ECHR or Germany just last year. If you declare bodily autonomy as a human right, you have to accept that some people will use this very human right to end their suffering. And as Germany said in their ruling: society has to respect that. End of discussion.

And I know these people on Twitter hate me. They fucking hate but this is an issue that I sincerely believe in and as someone who is passionate about this subject, I'll have to double down on my stance. If you ever suffer from a condition that's causing unbearable pain and is gonna destroy your mental or physical health you will understand the precious value of autonomy. I'm sure you'll understand my view point but I hope you'll never have to experience such horrible conditions, like most of us in this forum do and instead, understand my view point someday with enough reflection and research.

Last edited: