FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To have the option to permanently cease existing in peace should be the most basic human right and it disgusts me how it isn't. Suicide should never be gatekeeped or restricted as after all it's a personal decision, we are the only one trapped with ourselves in this existence we were unfortunate enough to be burdened with.

And all that existence is, is just a meaningless cycle of senseless cruelty and endless suffering that tragically continues to repeat, there's no value to existing, we are just waiting around to cease existing anyway all while suffering so unnecessarily in the process.

I see suicide as suffering prevention, it's very important and essential to have the ability to find peace from suffering in this existence where there is endless potential for harm and torment.
Consciousness should come with an off switch ideally, it's so cruel how it doesn't as if one wishes to cease experiencing existence they should be able to, that is their right, one cannot suffer from not existing after all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, floralheaddress, missliketheletter and 4 others
I

Immensevoid

Sep 10, 2023
People who deny us with their laws a peaceful and dignified death for me are not human but completely inhuman. this reality can be truly terrible and unbearable for many people and it is not fair to have to suffer so much and for so long. I really don't understand how this concept can be ignored and denied in the face of evidence.

Reactions: sserafim