• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Hello Esteemed Admins & Mods. My account settings page lacks the options to limit who can see my profile etc. Could someone please have a look and change whatever needs changing so that I have those privileges? Thank you!

M

M

It should be on this page: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/account/privacy

Let me know if it's not.

• Love
Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Thanks! I looked all over twice before asking - but anyway it's there now. Thank you!

Just curious now: What does "view [my] identities" mean? It sounds dirty 8]

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Thanks! I looked all over twice before asking - but anyway it's there now. Thank you!

Just curious now: What does "view [my] identities" mean? It sounds dirty 8]

And as long as I'm here could someone let me know what became of a thread I started an hour or so ago with some new and semi-recycled ideas for methods threads and resource threads? It was "pending approval" but now it seems to be gone. I'd be grateful to know the reason it was rejected (if that's what happened). Thanks!

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
And as long as I'm here could someone let me know what became of a thread I started an hour or so ago with some new and semi-recycled ideas for methods threads and resource threads? It was "pending approval" but now it seems to be gone. I'd be grateful to know the reason it was rejected (if that's what happened). Thanks!

Oh there it is!
Never mind.
My brain is clearly overheating. Apologies