• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
This won't be long.

I can't live in this world anymore, so I'm turning on the gas in a bit. Shaved my head and I look ridiculous! But any and all hair can interfere with the SCUBA mask. It's only going to take 30 minute because now I have to re-adjust the straps to fit my bald head, and they are kind of hard to adjust.

Thank you to my gal pals on SaSu, @sserafim and @divinemistress36. Never thought we'd discuss our periods on a forum like this! :pfff: :heart: Thank you @angel.eyes02 for starting that thread. And a very special thank you to @Tears in Rain for all the knowledge and interesting discussions that led me further down the SCUBA/nitrogen rabbit hole. I'm sincerely and wholeheartedly sorry if I was ever bitchy to anyone on here. My whole life and personality changed 18 months ago. I'm not who I was in 2022 vs. now.

I have our wedding song on repeat, along with our "engagement song." It will play until the battery runs out on my MP3 player. I don't think engagement songs are an official thing. But we flipped a coin between the two songs for our wedding. My husband's dad introduced us to our engagement song, which is where my profile image comes from...the music video. Those two look SO much like us, except my husband has way prettier teeth, a way more gorgeous smile. People used to tell us that all the time..."you guys look like The First Time couple."

To all my Alabama "friends" reading this, and you murderous cops, US government and cop lovers....fuck you all. I'm at peace. I'm ready. I was going to wait until next Monday. But there's no reason to stick around that long.

Dear Mods, please delete my profile if I do not post any responses in 72 hours. If I fail, I'm going to be very disappointed and sad. So it will take some time to adjust and regroup. Otherwise I'm dead.

Live life to the fullest everyone. Never visit a zoo and give them money. Those are animal prisons.

Bye. EDIT: I'm an English teacher. I logged in one last time to fix typos! :) Please let the edit appear. God I hope this works!

Last edited:
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
goodnight onomatopoeia, I know you'll surely be missed here. I only wish I was awake sooner to tell you that. I hope everything was as easy and peaceful for you as it could be.

Reactions: BrainShower
smalleiers

smalleiers

Your local nutty politics guy
Mar 18, 2024
I hope that your passing was quick and peaceful. I've read quite a few of your posts while researching the scuba method and wish that you get reunited with your husband.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
I enjoyed your poetic posts in this forum.. I wish you peace and happiness.

Reactions: davidtorez
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
Godspeed! *prayer hands*

I just listened to that song u shared and shed a few tears. May u find happiness!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
I hope your scuba setup does not fail you. Thanks for giving me advice in the topic.
Have a safe journey!

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I hope everything goes well and I so agree with your views fuck cops and fuck zoo´s they´re animal prisons indeed. And I am listening to the songs you posted while reading your post and writing this.

I really hope everything works out for you, goodnight you´re so brave.