• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

loslassen

loslassen

call me June
Dec 8, 2023
I just got my period and I feel like crap, I think it comes a long way, no, getting my period doesn't make me suddenly suicidal, but it just adds up a little yk.
my life has been going downhill a long road with many struggles, if you're interested in knowing feel free to check my profile ig. im kinda unsure about this topic cause of misogyny and all, so pls if you don't get a period don't say unrequested commentary, feel free to ask questions though, I don't mind answering.

also just kinda pissy around the topic cause of how some people will use the "are you on your period" excuse to mute any important complaints or things that need to be spoken up about.
IMG 1109

Ariii

Ariii

Oct 29, 2023
I'm always suicidal but I find that my period just intensifies it. For me my period usually makes pretty much any underlying emotion i feel more extreme so those emotions usually trigger stronger suicidal thoughts

Upvote 2
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Lmao I laughed when I saw this sorry lol.

But the question I mean my periods hurt like shit man. So yeah...whenever I feel the pain the thought" I want to die " fills my head.

My period dates also aren't consistent and come randomly so they often leak through and when that happens it's utter hell and the call of death is all I can think about. Like literally that's all I can think about "I want to die" is all that goes through my head.

I hate periods whenever I get one I wish I were a boy. I used to not eat so I wouldn't get my period .

Upvote 0
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
As far back as the 17th century, scientists have observed a 33 day fluctuation in mens hormone levels.
So I feel I am entitled to speak on this a matter and it would be sexist to exclude me.

Any internal reaction that deviates a persons natural state of being gives way to possible existential crisis.
So the feelings for menstration cycles causing deeper suicidal ideation than usual seem conclusive.
As a male, I am glad I am not forced to bleed every month and some how not die from it.
I'd resent that immensely if I were a girl lol the audacity of our creator! xD ❤️

Upvote 0
dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
Don't feel like a woman,,,but I do have a uterus that bleeds every month and YIKES yeah,,, i mean i constantly feel like i want to die but the feeling gets stronger when its that time of the month. like my period doesn't make me suicidal, it makes me want to act more impulsively and impulsively commit suicide. (If that makes sense?) And I hate that cause growing up I heard so many comments about how like women are emotional and violent and horrible on their periods and "oh its a good thing we don't have a woman president cause if she was on her period we would have wars constantly hahaha" it feels like I'm validating all those stereotypes and ackk,,,, it's aggravating....

Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I have several reasons for being suicidal and for deciding to catch the bus but my period is not one of them. Granted, I don't have one of those "easy" periods.

Reactions: Kit1
Upvote 0
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes. The day before- regardless of how well or badly things are actually going in life, I will be in a really dark mood. It used to almost comfort me when I'd realise what it was doing it sometimes. When there wasn't something exterior that I could attribute it to.

Weirder still- I drop stuff on the lead up to it. Something weird just seems to happen with my gripping skills and I become extra ordinarily clumsy. Lol. I hate periods so much!

• Love
Reactions: Kit1 and loslassen
Upvote 0
S

strawberrydino

Sep 17, 2023
so real. i used to have really bad like pms suicidal urges but now i just feel depressed all the time. like i used to blame my depression on my periods but its been a solid yr of straight depression so i dont think its the periods anymore 😻😻😻😻😻😻😻

Upvote 0
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
If it makes you feel better, men can sometimes get shit too.
My ex's balls hurt so much one time he was in constant pain for months. And almost lost his mind.
I used to have painful periods and that was hell.
Human body is a shitty design in general.

Last edited:
Upvote 1
Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
I just got my period and I feel like crap, I think it comes a long way, no, getting my period doesn't make me suddenly suicidal, but it just adds up a little yk.
my life has been going downhill a long road with many struggles, if you're interested in knowing feel free to check my profile ig. im kinda unsure about this topic cause of misogyny and all, so pls if you don't get a period don't say unrequested commentary, feel free to ask questions though, I don't mind answering.

also just kinda pissy around the topic cause of how some people will use the "are you on your period" excuse to mute any important complaints or things that need to be spoken up about.
View attachment 127892
Yes we don't get a break once our period has ended we still go through cycles of another egg coming again. It's sucks we only have 3.5 weeks and we're bleeding again and going through so many emotions and pain. It's sucks i wish I was never born a women it's a curse and embarrassing.

Upvote 0
Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
I dont get my periods anymore (idk why lol,) but in the past, it would definitely intensify my ideations and make me more impulsive.

Upvote 0
dysthymia

dysthymia

the dead regret nothing
Dec 24, 2023
yes. I have sensory issues and I am in constant agony while on it because of that. I also feel powerless. It's not PMDD like so many people tell me. PMDD is fake, of course I would dread a sensory nightmare. If chronic pain patients can dread a flare-up w/o being called mentally ill, so can I.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

it gets worse before it gets better.
Oct 27, 2023
yes. more than my period, my PMS. i get abnormally suicidal (more than usual, at least) and it fucks me over because then it just stops.

Upvote 0
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
It used to and I would cry a lot. I'm in the menopause now, so a whole new world of different pains and hormones. I can't take HRT until tegretol is out my system.

Upvote 0
amyrel

amyrel

I just want to sleep all day
Nov 20, 2023
Yes!! I'm suicidal without it, but always a day before my period starts I would just cry all day and usually attempt to CTB atleast once, I had like crazy PMS. I started taking birth control pills for this reason and they actually do help, I'm still in pain and suffering but I definetly feel a change to before.

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'm always wanting to cease existing regardless of the circumstances but yes that certainly does make me wish to be free from this existence even more, it's tiring, awful and is just pointless and unnecessary pain. I certainly hate being trapped inside the human body, it just causes me to suffer.

Upvote 0
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
This is going sound strange. It does make the depression etc worse. However this week, I would have ended my life and didn't because I got my periods. I have always thought that it will be awful for someone to handle my dead body when I am on my periods and that basically kept me alive this week. Weird thought - but..,

Upvote 0
loslassen

loslassen

call me June
Dec 8, 2023
This is going sound strange. It does make the depression etc worse. However this week, I would have ended my life and didn't because I got my periods. I have always thought that it will be awful for someone to handle my dead body when I am on my periods and that basically kept me alive this week. Weird thought - but..,
no I get it, I wouldn't want that either

Upvote 0
B

Buildingsandcastles

Feb 14, 2024
Yes! But mines the week before/into the period a little, it intensifies my sucidality even more which I never think is possible. I got on some birthcontrol a while back for it, and it helped the "PMDD type symptoms" or whatever that caused my mood to be more labile (obviously didn't go into the whole suicidal parts much) and it worked for a few years but after that it started coming back. But since I'm afraid it will be worse if I go off them I just keep taking them. Plus it also gives me the ability to skip the placebo week and therefore my period which contributes to my feeling overall shitty feelings increasing and so I can avoid cramps, tampons, pads messes, infections after and other fun things that also increase my desire to CTB in a destructive impulsive way rather than a hopefully peacefulish and planned out way,

Upvote 1
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Absolutely, my period makes me miserable. My therapist told me recently she believes I might have PMDD, and it's hell on earth. I hate it. I already deal with a bunch of mental health issues enough as it is, but now my uterus just wants to give me the finger every month and make me into an inconsolable hormonal mess of a human being.

It makes me miss my life before I got puberty. Yeah, I had emotional problems beforehand too, but I could manage them so much better. My period makes it unbearable. Every time I've ever attempted suicide, it was when I was about to have my period. It sucks so much.

Upvote 0
Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
This thread made me sad. I hate that as women, we have to bleed out of our sex organs once a month for 40 years. It hurt and made me feel disgusting. This is probably TMI. But my husband, in our second month of marriage, knew I was on my period because I got a little standoff-ish and distant. So he said, "let's just have sex and we'll both be on your period." It was quite good, relieved the pain, made me feel better mentally, and we started doing it like that somewhat regularly for the rest of the time he was alive. And he always joked about it in the shower afterwards. "See men have periods too."

It's sad because I'm on my period now and wish he was here. The best part of our 6-month pregnancy was no periods. Pregnancy was far better than menstruating. We were going to have seven kids so I could have 63 month, or 5 years, of no periods. I'm kind of joking, but kind of not.

Upvote 0