• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

loslassen

loslassen

call me June
Dec 8, 2023
I just got my period and I feel like crap, I think it comes a long way, no, getting my period doesn't make me suddenly suicidal, but it just adds up a little yk.
my life has been going downhill a long road with many struggles, if you're interested in knowing feel free to check my profile ig. im kinda unsure about this topic cause of misogyny and all, so pls if you don't get a period don't say unrequested commentary, feel free to ask questions though, I don't mind answering.

also just kinda pissy around the topic cause of how some people will use the "are you on your period" excuse to mute any important complaints or things that need to be spoken up about.
IMG 1109

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
Thankful for my Nexplanon birth control that has stopped my periods for 2 years now

I was going to do that when we were younger. But he didn't want me to because it would change my hormones, and potentially change me. So I respected his wishes. But we also used no condoms to respect my wishes. I was fairly regular until everything changed in life. So we knew the five-day no sex window every month.

Did you have any side effects?

Upvote 0
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I was going to do that when we were younger. But he didn't want me to because it would change my hormones, and potentially change me. So I respected his wishes. But we also used no condoms to respect my wishes. I was fairly regular until everything changed in life. So we knew the five-day no sex window every month.

Did you have any side effects?
None at all I love it . Your husband sounded like a really great soulmate 💕

• Love
Reactions: Onomatopoeia
Upvote 0
ResilientAF

ResilientAF

My whole life has been a lie!
Feb 7, 2024
Was always depressed when on the pill and attempts whilst on it. Not being on it, my mood would go high during then low again and even out a bit. Labelled bipolar but I'd say it's more likely messed up hormone levels. No steroids for me as they say it'll affect mood so no HRT but they'll happily fit a coil which is renowned for causing depression. No thanks(!)

Upvote 0
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I guess kind of? It mainly reminds me of the fact that I hate being a woman. I hate getting my period and having to bleed out every month. I hate how it causes pain and how this pain is considered "normal". It's "normal" for it to hurt a bit, people say. I just hate the vicious cycle of periods altogether, I hate how it happens so frequently. Like why does it have to happen *every* month? Ugh I wish I could be a kid again and go back to the me before puberty. I honestly feel like a girl in my mind, not even a woman.

In my opinion, reproductive organs aren't an essential part of my body, and I wish that I could remove mine without any detrimental side effects. I don't see a need for them, they just cause me to go through a process that gives me unbearable pain. I don't even want children and I never will (because I just don't like kids and there should be nothing wrong with that), so there's no use for these organs anyway. They're just a useless waste of space and actively cause harm to me. I hate that women's bodies were built around childbirth. I really do. My last few periods (almost half a year or 3/4 year now?) have given me extremely painful cramps which caused me to literally black out and see stars. I wish that periods weren't a part of life, they're so annoying. They're a bloody, painful mess. I have really heavy ones so the blood stains everything. It's just so ugh...
This thread made me sad. I hate that as women, we have to bleed out of our sex organs once a month for 40 years. It hurt and made me feel disgusting.
I hate this as well, and I hate how women's pain is downplayed and normalized by doctors and society. People don't usually take period cramps seriously because "everyone goes through it"
Lmao I laughed when I saw this sorry lol.

But the question I mean my periods hurt like shit man. So yeah...whenever I feel the pain the thought" I want to die " fills my head.

My period dates also aren't consistent and come randomly so they often leak through and when that happens it's utter hell and the call of death is all I can think about. Like literally that's all I can think about "I want to die" is all that goes through my head.

I hate periods whenever I get one I wish I were a boy. I used to not eat so I wouldn't get my period .
Same. I wish I could be a boy as well. I'm pretty sure that I was male in my past life...
Thankful for my Nexplanon birth control that has stopped my periods for 2 years now
Luckyy

Last edited:
Upvote 0
loslassen

loslassen

call me June
Dec 8, 2023
This thread made me sad. I hate that as women, we have to bleed out of our sex organs once a month for 40 years. It hurt and made me feel disgusting. This is probably TMI. But my husband, in our second month of marriage, knew I was on my period because I got a little standoff-ish and distant. So he said, "let's just have sex and we'll both be on your period." It was quite good, relieved the pain, made me feel better mentally, and we started doing it like that somewhat regularly for the rest of the time he was alive. And he always joked about it in the shower afterwards. "See men have periods too."

It's sad because I'm on my period now and wish he was here. The best part of our 6-month pregnancy was no periods. Pregnancy was far better than menstruating. We were going to have seven kids so I could have 63 month, or 5 years, of no periods. I'm kind of joking, but kind of not.
Wow, your story really reached my heart, I'm so sorry for your loss, he sounds like an incredible man, I'm glad you got to experience his support and genuine understanding. I wish the best for you💕

• Love
Reactions: Onomatopoeia
Upvote 0
xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
Yes! Pretty sure I have PMDD and my thoughts would get super dark and I couldn't come out of them at all in the week or so before every period. I started a combo pill which helped but I still feel depressed and suicidal every day, it's just not that INTENSE urge to kms immediately. Still intense but a bit more rational in a way now.

Upvote 0
Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
None at all I love it . Your husband sounded like a really great soulmate 💕

I think we all have one chance at a soulmate. He's so gorgeous that I had to accept that he had so many other options. And he chose me. I was so mad at him for taking another girl to prom. I'm still a little mad at that. But if I let that little thing when we were children get in the way, I would have never been with my soul mate.

Wow, your story really reached my heart, I'm so sorry for your loss, he sounds like an incredible man, I'm glad you got to experience his support and genuine understanding. I wish the best for you💕

We was and is my everything.

I don't feel any different tbh. I just feel super h()rny during it.

Exactly. And I was so happy my husband was okay with having sex when I was on my period.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36
Upvote 0
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Yeah I do. I get too hormonal that ALL of my emotions intensify and that includes my depression.

But tbf it could just because I have PCOS so my body's already out of wack.

Upvote 0
bridgegirl

bridgegirl

life on the edge, I guess
Oct 16, 2023
Intensely. Check out PMDD - it's like PMS on crack. I have to hide it from everyone I know, otherwise they all have to shriek ARE YOU ONNN YOOUURR PERIODDD at me like I can't have genuine fucking emotion.

Upvote 0