• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
I can pretty much say my entire life I never had the best self esteem. Of course when I was younger like around elementary school appearances didn't mean too much to me. Of course I also knew compared to everyone else I was below average but I dealt with it.

Going into middle school and high school I still hated my looks. I was born in a different country and adopted and brought to the US at birth. So I already felt like I didn't fit in with everyone else. I avoided people who were considered pretty or attractive because I was afraid of them ignoring me or putting me down.

Now in my early twenties over time I refuse to look at myself in the mirror unless it's to brush my teeth or my hair. Even then I cringe at myself. I can't even look at myself in the mirror when getting a haircut. I refuse to even consider dating (well for one reason I don't plan on staying long enough for a relationship) because I just don't think I'm good enough for anyone and can only think of everything wrong with me. Whenever I took pictures for a dating profile or just any social media page I would literally take hundreds until I found one that was at least some what decent or if I just got too tired to take more. I stopped social media altogether so I don't feel the pressure to post plus I doubt anyone would care.

I already fucked up my teeth so it's not like they can get all pearly white and straight like everyone else's. And it's exhausting but seems necessary to frequently tweeze my eyebrows to make them thin. Last year I refused to go to a pool or the beach because I hate my body. I lost some weight due to what I would assume would've been from stress and maybe some health problems and now I'm weighing myself every or every other day and although I know I can lose more, right now if I find myself gaining an extra pound or two I try to skip the next meal or so to try to maintain the current weight.

I can't talk to anyone about it, even my best friend (she never judges me but I have and always will be the ugly best friend so it's sometimes hard not to envy her or what I say matter or make sense) or family because what even would I say. I hate myself. I know many people are out there with bigger problems and I'm truly sorry but I am disgusted with my appearance and my existence altogether and I just wanted to get it out because it's not like I can talk to anyone in real life about it without it seeming I'm asking for compliments or to just get a half-assed reply or lies. It's weird I hate how I look and wish I was different but equally at the same time I've become a bit careless with my health and self because I don't expect to stay long anyways. I know beauty isn't everything, but for me it is one of many reasons I don't find a reason to stick around because of.

TL;DR Although what I'm feeling won't matter soon, my self esteem has progressively gotten worse and how I handle it. Because of it I've hated myself so much more.

W

wheredidigo

Mar 26, 2024
Hey I'm so sorry to hear you feel like this about the way you look. Im similar. We know these feelings seem unimportant to others problems, but that doesn't help us does it, the feelings are our feelings? I often think if only we could feel the way about ourselves that a loved one feels/views us then life would be so much easier. Is there is anything that helps you feel better about all this, either something positive you can do or something that distracts you? I know it's hard! Sending a hugs 🤗

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Looksism is such a depressing reality. And the most tucked part of it is that you have no choice but to participate in it.

Can't even blame the shallowness of humans for it. It's an animal thing and and an
inevitable consequence of sexual reproduction. Which deer has the most impressive set of antlers? Which bird has the most dazzling plumage? And so on.

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
Hey I'm so sorry to hear you feel like this about the way you look. Im similar. We know these feelings seem unimportant to others problems, but that doesn't help us does it, the feelings are our feelings? I often think if only we could feel the way about ourselves that a loved one feels/views us then life would be so much easier. Is there is anything that helps you feel better about all this, either something positive you can do or something that distracts you? I know it's hard! Sending a hugs 🤗
Hi! Thank you so much for your thoughtful reply I really do appreciate it. I'm also sorry you feel the same way too, it's definitely exhausting. I agree about how other people view us and it being completely different from our own even though I guess in a way we all are looking at the same person but just different perspectives. And also a lot of the times even if they do give a compliment it just seems like a joke or that they are talking about someone completely different. Tbh at the moment I haven't found a way to cope more like avoiding the situation altogether which I know isn't the best thing to do but the only thing for me right now. But thank you again for your kind words, I hope things get better for you too and I'm sending a hug back ♥️
Looksism is such a depressing reality. And the most tucked part of it is that you have no choice but to participate in it.

Can't even blame the shallowness of humans for it. It's an animal thing and and an
inevitable consequence of sexual reproduction. Which deer has the most impressive set of antlers? Which bird has the most dazzling plumage? And so on.
That is a very good point. Definitely sucks thank you so much for taking the time to give your thoughts and views on it. It's crazy how it's like that for everyone and everything naturally.

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I can pretty much say my entire life I never had the best self esteem. Of course when I was younger like around elementary school appearances didn't mean too much to me. Of course I also knew compared to everyone else I was below average but I dealt with it.

Going into middle school and high school I still hated my looks. I was born in a different country and adopted and brought to the US at birth. So I already felt like I didn't fit in with everyone else. I avoided people who were considered pretty or attractive because I was afraid of them ignoring me or putting me down.

Now in my early twenties over time I refuse to look at myself in the mirror unless it's to brush my teeth or my hair. Even then I cringe at myself. I can't even look at myself in the mirror when getting a haircut. I refuse to even consider dating (well for one reason I don't plan on staying long enough for a relationship) because I just don't think I'm good enough for anyone and can only think of everything wrong with me. Whenever I took pictures for a dating profile or just any social media page I would literally take hundreds until I found one that was at least some what decent or if I just got too tired to take more. I stopped social media altogether so I don't feel the pressure to post plus I doubt anyone would care.

I already fucked up my teeth so it's not like they can get all pearly white and straight like everyone else's. And it's exhausting but seems necessary to frequently tweeze my eyebrows to make them thin. Last year I refused to go to a pool or the beach because I hate my body. I lost some weight due to what I would assume would've been from stress and maybe some health problems and now I'm weighing myself every or every other day and although I know I can lose more, right now if I find myself gaining an extra pound or two I try to skip the next meal or so to try to maintain the current weight.

I can't talk to anyone about it, even my best friend (she never judges me but I have and always will be the ugly best friend so it's sometimes hard not to envy her or what I say matter or make sense) or family because what even would I say. I hate myself. I know many people are out there with bigger problems and I'm truly sorry but I am disgusted with my appearance and my existence altogether and I just wanted to get it out because it's not like I can talk to anyone in real life about it without it seeming I'm asking for compliments or to just get a half-assed reply or lies. It's weird I hate how I look and wish I was different but equally at the same time I've become a bit careless with my health and self because I don't expect to stay long anyways. I know beauty isn't everything, but for me it is one of many reasons I don't find a reason to stick around because of.

TL;DR Although what I'm feeling won't matter soon, my self esteem has progressively gotten worse and how I handle it. Because of it I've hated myself so much more.
I knew at a young age I was ugly.
But what saved me was being funny and working on my personality.
With all the stress and worry in the world looks were least of my concerns.
So I know easier said than Done but being ugly is not the worst thing.
I couldn't get my teeth fixed until my 40s😂😂 I'm only 43 and cry way more than I smile..I finally have nice teeth and it doesn't matter 😂
I cut my hair to a low fade
I'm skinny but I have fat arms, side rolls and a fat belly.
I look like a centipede or those aliens in Men in Black😂😂
It's ok
In the end everything will be beautiful.
I hope I atleast made you smile a little 💜

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
I knew at a young age I was ugly.
But what saved me was being funny and working on my personality.
With all the stress and worry in the world looks were least of my concerns.
So I know easier said than Done but being ugly is not the worst thing.
I couldn't get my teeth fixed until my 40s😂😂 I'm only 43 and cry way more than I smile..I finally have nice teeth and it doesn't matter 😂
I cut my hair to a low fade
I'm skinny but I have fat arms, side rolls and a fat belly.
I look like a centipede or those aliens in Men in Black😂😂
It's ok
In the end everything will be beautiful.
I hope I atleast made you smile a little 💜
Thank you for your reply I appreciate it. Yes you did make me smile and I do like all of the points you made. I hope things are better for you too ♥️

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
it seems almost no matter what people look like there is a certain pressure or expectation put upon them because we're a fucked up species :/ all i know is ive never had a genuine positive self image even once in my whole fucking life

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
it seems almost no matter what people look like there is a certain pressure or expectation put upon them because we're a fucked up species :/ all i know is ive never had a genuine positive self image even once in my whole fucking life
I'm sorry it's been hard for you too. The world is definitely fucked.

Reactions: davidtorez
D

daysfeel

Oct 6, 2023
I've been treated with insane amounts of cruelty because of the way I look. It's been one of the main areas of life that's been the hardest, and it honestly goes deeper than just not liking what I see- it completely shapes the how much I can accept/embrace everything I do, say, have said/did, etc. Even if people hadn't said anything to me about my looks, I would still feel ashamed of myself.

I feel like life would be so much easier to process if I was beautiful, it's almost like I can't integrate anything about me in a positive light because of it. Sort of like the halo effect but instead I'm directing it towards myself.

It makes even paying attention to people difficult because I feel like right off the bat they have a horrible impression of me that I frankly just don't have the energy to surpass anymore through my personality. It makes listening to them difficult, paying attention to them, speaking to them, it's all difficult. Even when I'm able to let that go and be warm and friendly people are still scared of me and I can see in their eyes they feel like I'm contagious or something.

It's so painful, I'm starting to cry, it's all hard, I try to ignore it but I just want to escape this and not feel this anymore.

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
I've been treated with insane amounts of cruelty because of the way I look. It's been one of the main areas of life that's been the hardest, and it honestly goes deeper than just not liking what I see- it completely shapes the how much I can accept/embrace everything I do, say, have said/did, etc. Even if people hadn't said anything to me about my looks, I would still feel ashamed of myself.

I feel like life would be so much easier to process if I was beautiful, it's almost like I can't integrate anything about me in a positive light because of it. Sort of like the halo effect but instead I'm directing it towards myself.

It makes even paying attention to people difficult because I feel like right off the bat they have a horrible impression of me that I frankly just don't have the energy to surpass anymore through my personality. It makes listening to them difficult, paying attention to them, speaking to them, it's all difficult. Even when I'm able to let that go and be warm and friendly people are still scared of me and I can see in their eyes they feel like I'm contagious or something.

It's so painful, I'm starting to cry, it's all hard, I try to ignore it but I just want to escape this and not feel this anymore.
I'm sorry it's been hard for you. And that you had started to cry. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you and I'm sending hugs ♥️

Reactions: davidtorez
Niyxx

Niyxx

Apr 1, 2024

Aw yeah this is how I feel to, for me it caused me to develop bulimia. I hate feeling like I'm not worthy of love because of how I look, I feel like I should take the bare minimum because I don't deserve anything better. I know you can't see it but good people won't think less of you, and I wish you had more self-esteem in the future. It doesn't matter the size of the problem it effects everyday functioning/feeling than it's important. <3333

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
This was a really tough read :/ as someone with self esteem issues too, it really resonated with me
Although in a way I feel somewhat better and less alone I still wouldn't want this on anyone at all wishing you the best and sending hugs ♥️
Aw yeah this is how I feel to, for me it caused me to develop bulimia. I hate feeling like I'm not worthy of love because of how I look, I feel like I should take the bare minimum because I don't deserve anything better. I know you can't see it but good people won't think less of you, and I wish you had more self-esteem in the future. It doesn't matter the size of the problem it effects everyday functioning/feeling than it's important. <3333
I hope things have or are getting better with your eating disorder I'm really sorry you are going through that. I wish you more self esteem as well and thank you for the thoughtful and wise words. Sending hugs to you too and good luck ♥️

Last edited:
Reactions: Niyxx
tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
i feel the exact same way. i can't even exist outside because of my looks. nobody should have to look at me. i avoid mirrors like the plague.

i've never been bullied over my physical appearance but only an idiot wouldn't recognise what they see in the mirror. a disgusting, putrid mess of ugly. ugly soul. ugly body. ugly brain.
this world is for the beautiful people. things like me shouldn't be tainting the beautiful world with my disgusting self.
my friends are all so pretty and skinny and fair skinned.
i've tried diets. i've tried exercise. i've tried. nothing can cure something so fucking ugly.

i hate that when i die and my body is discovered it'll look worse but at least in that instance, the ugliness will be taken over by the only beautiful thing left. death.

• Hugs
Reactions: Iris Blue
Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
i feel the exact same way. i can't even exist outside because of my looks. nobody should have to look at me. i avoid mirrors like the plague.

i've never been bullied over my physical appearance but only an idiot wouldn't recognise what they see in the mirror. a disgusting, putrid mess of ugly. ugly soul. ugly body. ugly brain.
this world is for the beautiful people. things like me shouldn't be tainting the beautiful world with my disgusting self.
my friends are all so pretty and skinny and fair skinned.
i've tried diets. i've tried exercise. i've tried. nothing can cure something so fucking ugly.

i hate that when i die and my body is discovered it'll look worse but at least in that instance, the ugliness will be taken over by the only beautiful thing left. death.
Tbh obviously I hated when Covid was around but I absolutely loved having to wear a mask it almost seemed more to myself in a way and that way I'd never have to worry about most of my face and my teeth.

I can also relate on not being bullied for my looks (maybe one or two comments but those seem to stick more than all the good ones). I do feel anyone who tries to say otherwise, like family and friends they kind of have to because they are your family and friends. And things just definitely seem unreal and all lies.

Yes once I die I won't have to worry about it all and it won't matter because when everyone dies they are just bones anyways and we all look the same. Very good point on death being the only beautiful thing left. Sending you a hug ♥️
(I do apologize if the "sending hugs" has become excessive I do agree I feel bad though if I do not say that for everyone now and don't want them to feel bad or left out)

• Love
Reactions: tsumihoroboshi
tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
Tbh obviously I hated when Covid was around but I absolutely loved having to wear a mask it almost seemed more to myself in a way and that way I'd never have to worry about most of my face and my teeth.

I can also relate on not being bullied for my looks (maybe one or two comments but those seem to stick more than all the good ones). I do feel anyone who tries to say otherwise, like family and friends they kind of have to because they are your family and friends. And things just definitely seem unreal and all lies.

Yes once I die I won't have to worry about it all and it won't matter because when everyone dies they are just bones anyways and we all look the same. Very good point on death being the only beautiful thing left. Sending you a hug ♥️
(I do apologize if the "sending hugs" has become excessive I do agree I feel bad though if I do not say that for everyone now and don't want them to feel bad or left out)
there is nothing wrong with sending hugs! some people wouldn't mind one even virtual.

yeah, i've had a few comments in my childhood from acne that got to me real bad. but never comments on my weight or overall appearance.
yes, friends and family are obligated to not make you feel like shit (unless you have friends that offer "tough love" which i personally prefer. no sugar-coating.) so it comes off completely meaningless to be called "pretty" or something by someone that has to say that.

• Hugs
OICU812

OICU812

Aug 31, 2023
Reading your post really resonated with me. Even the part about tweezing your eyebrows (LOL because I'm a guy! Damn my Unibrow!) I'm the least photogenic guy out there, I hate taking pictures of myself or even be in other people's pictures. Low self-esteem ruined my life. I was never happy with the way I looked, I hated my nose, my height, even my straight hair. I kept wishing for things I didn't have, like a nose job, curly hair, and being over 6 feet tall. Others have told me that I look good, but inside I would never see myself that way. The mirror was my enemy, she always knew how to put me down. I could always find fault in myself. In my mid 20's I gained over 100 pounds, mainly drinking with my two best friends, going out to eat, and smoking weed. Then I went on a health phase, and went from a couch potato to running my first marathon (26.2 miles). And I lost 100 pounds in a year from running and eating healthier. After 10 years of running I stopped, and guess what? I gained 100 pounds back again. Yes, I love to eat. My problem is if I open a bag of chips, I eat it all in one setting. Then I started running again and I lost 100 pounds in a year. So that's where I'm at now. Yes, I weigh myself every day as well, maybe it's OCD related. It took me a very long time to get over what people think of me. Now I have the "who cares what people think" attitude.

If I could tell you some words of wisdom, I would say that you are good enough for anyone out there. And I bet you're not even close to being as ugly as you think you are. I've said it here before, and it holds true to all of us low self-esteemers out there: "You are your own worst critic."

• Hugs
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
For the most part, the pretty people get all the breaks in life. It's always been that way, it will always be that way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Iris Blue and Niyxx
Niyxx

Niyxx

Apr 1, 2024
Although in a way I feel somewhat better and less alone I still wouldn't want this on anyone at all wishing you the best and sending hugs ♥️

I hope things have or are getting better with your eating disorder I'm really sorry you are going through that. I wish you more self esteem as well and thank you for the thoughtful and wise words. Sending hugs to you too and good luck ♥️
Aw you're really nice, sending hugs too❤️❤️❤️. I feel like people don't get enough credit for how debilitating self-hatred us. I mean people don't give enough credit for most things related to mental health, proud of you :((
Also wearing masks during COVID was great, I still wear one hahah because dysmorphia.

• Hugs
Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
Reading your post really resonated with me. Even the part about tweezing your eyebrows (LOL because I'm a guy! Damn my Unibrow!) I'm the least photogenic guy out there, I hate taking pictures of myself or even be in other people's pictures. Low self-esteem ruined my life. I was never happy with the way I looked, I hated my nose, my height, even my straight hair. I kept wishing for things I didn't have, like a nose job, curly hair, and being over 6 feet tall. Others have told me that I look good, but inside I would never see myself that way. The mirror was my enemy, she always knew how to put me down. I could always find fault in myself. In my mid 20's I gained over 100 pounds, mainly drinking with my two best friends, going out to eat, and smoking weed. Then I went on a health phase, and went from a couch potato to running my first marathon (26.2 miles). And I lost 100 pounds in a year from running and eating healthier. After 10 years of running I stopped, and guess what? I gained 100 pounds back again. Yes, I love to eat. My problem is if I open a bag of chips, I eat it all in one setting. Then I started running again and I lost 100 pounds in a year. So that's where I'm at now. Yes, I weigh myself every day as well, maybe it's OCD related. It took me a very long time to get over what people think of me. Now I have the "who cares what people think" attitude.

If I could tell you some words of wisdom, I would say that you are good enough for anyone out there. And I bet you're not even close to being as ugly as you think you are. I've said it here before, and it holds true to all of us low self-esteemers out there: "You are your own worst critic."
Wow that's insane and also impressive the rollercoaster you went through with weight loss and gain! I appreciate you sharing your story and also your words of wisdom. I'm sorry that you had to go through all of those things in the past and I'm so happy and proud for you about where you are now. From what I've read it seems like you are doing better now and I hope that is the case. I'm very proud of you! Sending hugs ♥️
Aw you're really nice, sending hugs too❤️❤️❤️. I feel like people don't get enough credit for how debilitating self-hatred us. I mean people don't give enough credit for most things related to mental health, proud of you :((
Also wearing masks during COVID was great, I still wear one hahah because dysmorphia.
I'm sorry to hear, if you don't mind me asking, is it hard having dysmorphia? I'm sure it isn't easy but ofc you don't have to answer if you're not comfortable ♥️

Last edited:
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I'm sorry your going through all that.
Being very ugly has negatively effected my life the whole way through (on more or less a daily basis ) . Until I CTB it always will. It hurts very much and it always will .
Unless someone is unlucky enough to be ugly they have no idea what life has to be like.
'Lookism' is very real.

• Hugs
teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
i hate how peoples appearance will affect how their social life is. i've read through a place on reddit called r/ugly and it makes me soooo sad to read these peoples experiences in life. just know that your feelings are valid. no, your personality isn't ugly for thinking yourself is ugly. how society treats peoples appearances are disgusting. less attractive people are ignored. prettier people are glorified. average people aren't treated with any respect either because of the standards that have been put on society from glorifying all these models

ill admit it. i've been told i'm pretty quite a bit. god i feel disgusting saying it but i promisee im not trying to brag or anything. but i'm like the wrong person to be given these genetics. like sure 'pretty privilege' definitely exists i won't deny that but being pretty also comes with excessive amounts of unwanted attention. emphasis on UNWANTED attention. i've gotten catcalled on the street so many times, sent unwanted photos, and guys just feel the need to give you so much attention for all the wrong reasons like no pleaseeee.

and i hate how other pretty ppl keep such high standards simply because they're pretty as well. like why?? most attractive people make their looks a personality trait and not just a physical characteristic. being with a model would make me insecure as all hell no matter how loyal they rly are.

anyways sorry for the rant but i feel for you. nobody deserves to feel this way, nobody asked for the genetics they were given. they are just the cards that were dealt and unfortunately you have to play them. i got nothing but depressed joker cards :)

• Hugs
Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
i hate how peoples appearance will affect how their social life is. i've read through a place on reddit called r/ugly and it makes me soooo sad to read these peoples experiences in life. just know that your feelings are valid. no, your personality isn't ugly for thinking yourself is ugly. how society treats peoples appearances are disgusting. less attractive people are ignored. prettier people are glorified. average people aren't treated with any respect either because of the standards that have been put on society from glorifying all these models

ill admit it. i've been told i'm pretty quite a bit. god i feel disgusting saying it but i promisee im not trying to brag or anything. but i'm like the wrong person to be given these genetics. like sure 'pretty privilege' definitely exists i won't deny that but being pretty also comes with excessive amounts of unwanted attention. emphasis on UNWANTED attention. i've gotten catcalled on the street so many times, sent unwanted photos, and guys just feel the need to give you so much attention for all the wrong reasons like no pleaseeee.

and i hate how other pretty ppl keep such high standards simply because they're pretty as well. like why?? most attractive people make their looks a personality trait and not just a physical characteristic. being with a model would make me insecure as all hell no matter how loyal they rly are.

anyways sorry for the rant but i feel for you. nobody deserves to feel this way, nobody asked for the genetics they were given. they are just the cards that were dealt and unfortunately you have to play them. i got nothing but depressed joker cards :)
Thank you for your input, I totally understand and agree with what you said. No worries at all I know you are not trying to brag. I am sorry for the negative things that you have to go through. It definitely does suck no matter what you look like there are "consequences" for it. I've heard of really bad things happening to people who are good looking too and it's just awful how the world works and something no one deserves.

Please let me know if I am wrong, your points made me realize something, but I feel like with people who may look or feel like they are ugly most of the struggles and negativity from it come mainly only from themselves towards themselves. Whereas for people who are good looking a lot of the things that they go through mostly come from other people and a lot of them. Which I can't imagine I feel like that in a way is worse or can be worse in some ways because it is coming from more than one person. I could be wrong I hope that didn't come out mean or anything I promise that wasn't my intentions.

Anyways thank you for your message I truly do appreciate it and I am sending you a hug ♥️

teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
Thank you for your input, I totally understand and agree with what you said. No worries at all I know you are not trying to brag. I am sorry for the negative things that you have to go through. It definitely does suck no matter what you look like there are "consequences" for it. I've heard of really bad things happening to people who are good looking too and it's just awful how the world works and something no one deserves.

Please let me know if I am wrong, your points made me realize something, but I feel like with people who may look or feel like they are ugly most of the struggles and negativity from it come mainly only from themselves towards themselves. Whereas for people who are good looking a lot of the things that they go through mostly come from other people and a lot of them. Which I can't imagine I feel like that in a way is worse or can be worse in some ways because it is coming from more than one person. I could be wrong I hope that didn't come out mean or anything I promise that wasn't my intentions.

Anyways thank you for your message I truly do appreciate it and I am sending you a hug ♥️
thank you.<3
i think a lot of people are too concerned about how they look and it does impact them. however even those who don't let it affect themselves, still have problems in life. i think people just suck will just treat you differently if you're too far off the spectrum of attractive and unattractive.

• Hugs