• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AbandonedStudio

AbandonedStudio

Aug 22, 2019
A little life by Hanya Yanagihara.

A little life

Summary:
This novel follows the lives of four friends in New York City from college through to middle-age. It focuses particularly on Jude, a lawyer with a mysterious past, ambiguous ethnicity, and unexplained health issues. Jude walks with a limp and suffers from severe nerve damage in his spine that causes him great pain, which he blames on a car injury he sustained as a child...

This novel goes into the depths of mental health issues such as suicide, depression, PTSD, abuse, self-harm and much more.
I recommend this book on this particular website because I know many of you struggle with these issues every day. I read it myself, and I must say the writer describes these issues very well so it's also understandable for someone who can't relate. It might be a long book because of its 720 pages, but it sure is worth the read.

I hope you'll have a good read!