• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
This is a kind letter to myself. Please write your own letter below.

Dear self,

I'm really sorry for what you had to pass through. Life is dark, and it's hard to avoid suffering. But you were so courageous facing the darkness.

You were paining. You were suffering. You hated yourself. Yet, you faced it. I know you always say: "I am a coward, I'm scared of this and that.". Only brave people can talk about their fears. You were brave talking about your fears and weakness. Many live for ages avoiding darkness. Many live for years neglecting their fears. You chose to face your darkness, and I know how hard your decision was. I know how hard was for you to give up God/your protector. Millions even billions can't go face to face with their illusions. No, my dear. Don't ever think you're a coward, you are NOT.

Seriously talking, you freed yourself from everything that stops you to be the person you're meant to be. Your soul was aching, and you didn't accept to lean on fake Gods to support you. You refused to believe in what is not align with your mental logic, even you were so in need of a savior/protector. You are free now. You do not chase life like a crazy dog. You do not bound yourself to fake social conditioning. And, you are ready to face death. Indeed, you didn't choose to be here, yet you stood bravely facing all the darkness that you didn't even create. How generous you are!

You are ready to face the void as well. You aren't scared at all. You're planning well, making the right steps for a peaceful exit. You're doing it. Many are even scared talking about passing away. How funny is that!! Don't be harsh on yourself. You are a warrior. You face life and death. You learned your ways through pain. Nothing can harm you now. You are ready to face anything. Even you are ready to leave everything. Now, it is all in your hand, and you manage it wisely.

My dear, I know a long life and karma conversation rolls in your head. They hurt you, yet they're happy. Why? WhyS are not useful for now. Most important what did you do about it? Did you handle it? did you face it? Did you abuse anyone? We both know you didn't hurt anyone, and you will never hurt anyone intentionally. You don't function this way. I know you wish you were an abuser. But you can't! this is not you. Let's be proud of this achievement; you chose not to hurt others even if the damage occurs at your side.

Please don't be hard on yourself. You can move forward in this existence. You can move into painful life, and you can be drowned in the void. You are doing pretty well with your existence. Whatever you do, I accept you. Whatever you decide, I understand. Whatever you feel, I feel you. Just make a step, one more step, here you are... flying freely in an infinite universe of possibilities and wonders.

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Omg I love your letter. So deep and interesting!

Well, I gotta work on mine but it would start something like:

"Dear Matt,

I'm your consciousness and have always been by your side. I never wanted you to suffer from bipolar disorder and become suicidal but sometimes life is that unfair. You're probably right and this weird universe and human beings just make no sense at all.

Don't be hard on yourself. You've had many bad times but also great ones! Remember those days on which you partied every single night? Or that time when you first fell in love? Or when you finally got your degree and cried like a baby? What about that time you were very sad because one of your dogs had died but then Tomi came to your life some months later? Remember those tears of joy?

Whatever you do." Make sure to be sure" you wanna ctb. Try out all the options. I'll be right here..."

And well, some more stuff that I still gotta think throgh lol.