• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
The idea of "natural death" has always been fascinating to me. Do we really want to go through the physically and mentally crushing journey of reaching that final moment? Slowly marching through time watching the person we once were slowly transform into an unrecognizable husk of our former selves? I think not.

Everyone has a different final moment. I don't mean different in the unique sense though. Some people watch their looks go first. Some see their senses go first. Some see their mind go long before even realizing anything.

Everyone has a moment where they suddenly notice the changes happening. You're not as flexible as you use to be. Even the simplest tasks effect you negatively. You start seeing your hair slowly change color or fall out more frequently. The wrinkles on your face seem to go deeper. Before you know It your wondering where all that time went.

Then comes the regret. I think looking back on your life at the last stages are more destructive to your mentality than trying to ascertain what the future holds. The moments have passed never to be changed. The mistakes were made never to be undone. The choices were final never to come again. Makes the present seem so full of possibility.

Dying early seems like a good option if you feel like you've done enough living and you're ok with missing whatever the future holds. The mystery draws some towards life and pushes others further away. I'm the latter because I see nothing but a great imbalance between good moments and overwhelming bad times. What's a few sprinkles of happiness in a sea of torrential struggle? I don't think it's worth it.

Universe meditate