• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

superwacki

superwacki

Violent Member
Dec 9, 2023
i wrote this on a service i have used once in the past to send this to myself 3 years down the line from today

LETTER

Hey "future me". This'll be my second time writing to you. The last time I wrote to you, I was 8. 8-year old me wanted for 9-year old me to see the letter he wrote. 9-year old me never saw it, until 10 years later.

Upon stumbling across an Instagram ad of this service, something deep inside of the tresses of my mind had clicked. "I've used this before. This seems so familiar. I'm gonna go check it out, and I'll go through all of my old e-mail account records to find the letter", I said to myself. I know I've sent a letter to myself. But, until now I never knew exactly what I said.

Then, I found it. Finally found it. When I saw the message that the pure, innocent, joyous, and wild 8-year old me wrote, something inside of me broke. My inner child nowadays has been torn to shreds, broken beyond repair, along with everything else regarding my current life. When I read the letter, my inner child healed a bit. But alongside healing my inner child, a major part of what I am now had begin to regret & hate everything that has happened to me since those times. I look back at those days as the beginning of the End; the last of my happiness before it started to fade.

Here I am, present-day 18-year old me. I am bruised, battered, traumatized, enraged, hurt, and saddened. Extremely saddened, to the point of wondering if tomorrow may be the day I finally decide to bite the big one. I am on the brink of a snap, and what I do now is nothing but decompose while alive, in body & in mind. Joy to me now is nothing but a silly concept. I am cursed, I am dark, I am trapped; I'm everything polar to what I was once was. My charm is gone, my looks are deteriorating, and my mind is rotting. I am constantly fighting a losing war within myself. I fear the war will be lost someday soon, and the devil on my shoulder will successfully convince me to leave this world forever.

That being said, if you're able to read this letter now, this would be your first day on this world being 21, a full-fledged adult. By now, you would've found your footing and whatever life you choose to live is set in stone. You would be on your way out of college, in your own place, with a dedicated partner who'll love you for who you are. You would be happy. You would be completely independent, and you would be free to live the lifestyle I've always dreamed of having.

if you're mortally unable to read this letter by the time you would be turning 21, however, then i'm sorry. i am truly sorry. as much as i say i hate myself now, i love you. i really love you, and i'm so fucking sorry if i ever failed you.

born June 21, 2005 - 8:33AM
intended for yourself; June 21, 2026

Blackpepperpancake

Blackpepperpancake

Help me to breathe
Nov 22, 2023
I also write a letter to myself in every 6 years, starts from when I was 18. Also along with recap video in each year to tell my life's process and how far I've come, I think it's nice that you have some kind of record to remind that you are existing this world. Keep it up!

• Love
Reactions: superwacki
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I also write a letter to myself in every 6 years, starts from when I was 18. Also along with recap video in each year to tell my life's process and how far I've come, I think it's nice that you have some kind of record to remind that you are existing this world. Keep it up!
Reminds me of a show we have in the UK where they started documenting the lives of clhildren growing up and check in on them every 7 years. They are now up to 63 and will be doing them at 70 in 2026

Reactions: Blackpepperpancake
JordanF

JordanF

Sep 21, 2023
That reminds me of a document I made about 5 years ago. I set up a bunch of questions so I could answer them in 5 years, and I'm about 3 weeks from that 5 year mark. Thank you for reminding me of this. I think it would be interesting if you did something like this as well.

superwacki

superwacki

Violent Member
Dec 9, 2023
That reminds me of a document I made about 5 years ago. I set up a bunch of questions so I could answer them in 5 years, and I'm about 3 weeks from that 5 year mark. Thank you for reminding me of this. I think it would be interesting if you did something like this as well.
np! and i think ill take you up on your word. thanks for the recommendation!