hejakdgiwbq

hejakdgiwbq

d e a d i n s i d e
Jul 29, 2019
Here is a quick guide I wrote about the dark net (sorry about the PDF, I originally planned to copy and paste it here but the formatting was a mess). Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions, don't be afraid to ask. I'll do my best to reply in a timely manner. Good luck and stay safe :)

P.S i apologise for any typing errors, I have been rather tired lately and it's getting harder for me to function normally so feel free to point our any issues you see as well :)

Attachments

• Guide To The Dark Net.pdf
    42.1 KB · Views: 483
Last edited:
Reactions: vesttigeel, ★†DaughterOfEve†★, pthnrdnojvsc and 8 others
M

merem

Jul 23, 2019
Thank you so much

Reactions: ★†DaughterOfEve†★ and Lifeisatrap
D

DoneWithThis

Student
Jul 20, 2019
Excellent little darknet startup guide. Very cool of you to make it. Covers all the basics.

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem, ★†DaughterOfEve†★, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
hejakdgiwbq

hejakdgiwbq

d e a d i n s i d e
Jul 29, 2019
Excellent little darknet startup guide. Very cool of you to make it. Covers all the basics.
That's what I was going for so I'm glad it was understandable :)

Reactions: ★†DaughterOfEve†★, jgm63, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
★†DaughterOfEve†★

★†DaughterOfEve†★

Another pharma destroyed life :(
Nov 24, 2019
Hi there Ive just recently seen this thread about navigating the dark web. Ive saved your PDF on it. Thanks very much for making it. It helps alot because I'm new to this whole darknet thing & want to be as safe & secure as possible. The last thing I want & need is police showing up at my door or my product being taken from me. I just want to know how far away I am from ordering because I need to order as soon as possible. So far I've installed tails on a usb, made an account with the DN market and protonmail the way you said to, i put my information on a spare USB like you also recommended. I encrypted it for extra security & I got 2 pgp keys. I'm just wondering can i install Veracrypt & the key software on tails or can I only install them on windows. Its just I can't seem to access the information I've encrypted via tails at the moment. It will not open the files. I will very much appreciate your help thank you :smiling: kind regards★†DaughterOfEve†★

Last edited:
Reactions: Time
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Notes on bitcoin :
I would say some of the bitcoin parts of the excellent PDF guide above are a little outdated (eg tumbling is no longer considered best-practice, LocalBitcoins now requires personal ID, etc).

Here's a bitcoin guide I wrote :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/simple-bitcoin-beginners-guide.26742/
Some marketplaces (or vendors) allow you to generate a fresh BTC deposit address for each deposit/purchase.
In that instance, it may be acceptable (though not ideal) to deposit directly from coinbase to the marketplace/vendor if you are not very tech savvy and need the simplest method possible. This is "method 1" in the guide.

If the vendor or marketplace doesn't allow a "fresh" BTC address to be created specifically for your purchase, or if you are more tech savvy, then you should create your own bitcoin wallet, by following "method 2" in the "simple-bitcoin-beginners-guide" above. You could use wasabi or electrum wallets (or any other reputable bitcoin wallet).

Ideally if you are quite computer literate, you would follow this process :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/simple-bitcoin-beginners-guide.26742/post-570976

This may also be helpful if you're in a hurry to place an order :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/simple-bitcoin-beginners-guide.26742/post-573943