• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
I wish I could get my hands on GHB. I have tons of amitriptyline, and I think combining it with ~50 ml of pure GHB would be an extremely lethal, yet peaceful combination. I honestly don't think this combination would be any different from N.

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop
Ceterum

Ceterum

Aug 10, 2022
i did drink 5ml

it tastes very nasty very bitter.

then you did not have medical GHB, which tastes more soapy, has hardly a taste of its own ... maybe you have/had GBL then.

have used GHB for "recreational" issues in the past. But true enough, works as a method as well, if dosed appropriately.

@InjuredBrainGamer: If it's medical GHB, I would consider injection, in this case with an appropriate dosage (usually in mg, in ml it's mixed with additives needed to inject) you would need no co-medication.

Reactions: InjuredBrainGamer
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
GHB, or γ-Hydroxybutyric acid, is a central nervous system depressant used both medicinally and recreationally. Its uses in medicine are to treat narcolepsy (sodium oxybate) and works as an anaesthetic, although not widely used for the latter purpose. In recreational use, GHB is used by athletes as a means to reduce fat and build muscle. It's also commonly used in parties as a way to increase lust and euphoria. It is easy to accidentally overdose on GHB, especially in parties where alcohol and other drugs are also taken. The number of accidental deaths caused by GHB surpassed MDMA in 2014. The reason why GHB isn't used as a method of suicide is that it's less lethal than heroin and fentanyl, making the latter options worth the time and money instead. Now that the introduction is over - let's get to the important stuff!

• How does suicide by GHB work?
  • Symptoms, pharmacokinetics and antiemetics
  • Drug interactions
  • Frequently asked questions

GHB works almost indifferently to pentobarbital. It's a CNS depressant that works via GABA-B (pentobarbital works via the more common GABA-A). GABA stands for γ-aminobutyric acid, and it works as an inhibitory (blocker) neurotransmitter. There are three different types of GABA; GABA-A (GA), GABA-B (GB) and GABA-C (GC). GA and GC are both ligand-gated ion channels - this means that the receptors work via ions travelling through a receptor channel. The GA receptor channel opens when a GA ligand binds to it, thus letting Cl- ions run through it. When the Cl- ions have entered the postsynaptic site, it becomes hyperpolarized. Hyperpolarized neurons are less susceptible to action potential, which creates the CNS depressant effects. The GB receptor is a G-coupled protein receptor, much like the D2 and 5-HT3 in antiemetics, and not a ligand-gated ion channel. GHB also binds to the GHB receptor (full agonist). GBL and 1,4-butanediol are precursors to GHB and are converted to GHB by enzymes in the body. I won't get into too much detail about the different receptors, but the bottom line is: GA and GB work differently but have the same outcome. The amount of GHB is needed for a swift suicide depending on the person. The lethal dose is stated as 50mg/kg, but a higher dose is recommended for suicide (100mg+/kg).

GHB often comes in a liquid or salt. It is important to be aware of the concentration of GHB that you're taking. GHB does not leave any physical damages to users who aren't chronic abusers. No long-term problems will affect someone who overdoses on GHB.

The cause of death by a GHB overdose is the same as pentobarbital: respiratory depression followed by respiratory arrest. The person will not be conscious when the respiratory failure sets in and will thereby not suffer pain or psychological symptoms of hypercapnic alarm responses. Symptoms of a moderate GHB ingestion are:
Euphoria
Drowsiness
Sensitivity to touch
Increased lust
Memory lapses

When taken in a moderate and safe amount, GHB is a pleasurable drug. GHB becomes a lot more potent when other CNS depressants and sedatives are taken with it. Other common CNS depressants are alcohol, benzodiazepines, non-benzodiazepines, barbiturates, anticonvulsants, etc. GHB can be potent by itself, but when you're using it as a means of suicide, it is important to always combine them with at least alcohol. Symptoms of a severe GHB overdose are:
Bradycardia
Bradypnea
Hypotension
Somnolence
Confusion
Vomiting
Seizures/convulsions
Euphoria
Apnea
Respiratory depression -> respiratory failure -> respiratory arrest
Periodic Cheyne-Stokes respiration
Coma
Death

Now, that's quite the intimidating list! It is not as bad as it actually sounds. I'll go through the symptoms.
Bradycardia, hypotension & bradypnea
These symptoms are present in all CNS depressants. They're not painful, and they prevent panic and stress. The symptoms of these are often dizziness and tiredness (chest pain may be present).
Somnolence
Somnolence is very peaceful and will make you fall asleep.
Confusion
You may struggle to pay attention and think properly.
Vomiting
Vomiting is dreaded when it comes to suicide. Vomiting it GHB overdoses often occur when the person is unconscious, and that's where the real (second to respiratory depression) danger lies for people who accidentally overdose on it. Antiemetics aren't completely necessary for a GHB overdose since it's very unlikely that the person will experience it before they pass out. Nausea may be present, so prepare for that. Using antiemetics can make the method more comfortable. Not using them can make it more lethal. If a person decides to do this method without antiemetics, it is important to remember that lying in recovery position or on the stomach will decrease the odds of death.
Seizures/convulsions/ataxia
Like vomiting, these symptoms occur in the late stages of consciousness in which the person is almost entirely unconscious. I would still recommend taking anticonvulsants just because they have an additive CNS depressant effect and will make this method more comfortable. Convulsions may be treated by taking benzodiazepines. Convulsions often occur if GHB is taken together with stimulants (more on this later). Seizures are actually uncommon. Many of the seizure diagnoses connected to a GHB overdose is mistaken for the real reason: myoclonus. Seizures can occur via hypoxia (unconscious)
Euphoria
Euphoria might be felt in the beginning.
Apnea
Apnea occurs when the person is unconscious.
Respiratory depression
All pulmonary symptoms are most likely felt in the late stages of consciousness and are most prevalent when the person is unconscious.
Periodic Cheyne-Stokes respiration
PCC occurs when the person is unconscious.
Coma/death
Self-explanatory.

Pharmacokinetics
GHB reaches its peak concentration in blood plasma after 25-60 minutes. Symptoms often occur within 15-45 minutes. GHB metabolizes extremely fast (short half-life), which means that people who have overdosed on the drug often aren't intubated or even treated with activated charcoal. All symptoms of a moderate dose go away within 1-3 hours, and a full recovery of a GHB overdose may occur within 4-8 hours.

Drug interactions
Drugs that potentiate GHB are:
Alcohol (essential, recommended dose at 300-400ml+ of 40-70% ethanol)
Benzodiazepines (recommended to use short-acting ones such as alprazolam)
Anticonvulsants (recommended)
Antiemetics (recommended, see below)
Beta-blockers (can be used for comfort and increased lethality)
Opioids (not recommended due to increased nausea and premature vomiting, not worth it)

Drugs that hinders the potency of GHB are:
ADHD medication
Amphetamine
Methamphetamine
Cocaine
Ecstasy
Nicotine (don't smoke!)
Pseudoephedrine
Atropine <-
Naxolone <-

basically all types of stimulants
Stimulants together with GHB may promote seizures whilst alcohol does the opposite.

FaQ (just kidding, no one asks these)
Q: GABA inhibits dopamine- and serotonin release, how come it activates the reward system?
A: Low doses of any type of GABA agonists does this. This is the reason why it's used in medicine for schizophrenia (too much dopamine) and against narcolepsy (basically mini-seizures). However, in higher doses, GABA does the exact opposite! Crazy!

Q: Oh, I see! Antiemetics aren't necessary for this method.
A: Technically, you are right. GHB metabolizes so fast that vomiting is mostly futile. I still heavily recommend it if you're planning on taking GHB since it's a lot more comfortable. Antiemetics do have CNS depressant effects, whilst being only slight, is still something. I wouldn't skip them if I were you.

Q: Are you saying that GHB is superior over [insert method here]?
A: Not at all. The only reason I wrote this was because people should know their options.

Anyways, that's it!
So where does one acquire this blessed compound, in the USA? I am asking for a friend! :)

Reactions: bananacrackers
J

jk9761

Experienced
Jul 25, 2022
is 16 ounce of ghb enough to ctb
is ghb easy to find in europe

Last edited:
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
is 16 ounce of ghb enough to ctb
is ghb easy to find in europe
How much is a flight from the USA to Europe, and what part of Europe? Asking for some guy at work!

ukket

ukket

Sep 8, 2022
Just ordered 180ml, will see how it goes in one hit when it arrives... actually looking forward to my CTB,

• Hugs
Reactions: cheese.out
M

madiroze

Feb 5, 2022
yeah GHB is known to be highly lethal. it's strange PPH makes no mention of it. it should be available on the darknet and reasonably cheap tooI
I found GHB on the Darkweb which to my surprise is easily available from what appear to be legit sellers.

Do you know what form is best to ensure it's lethal? On the darkweb it's being sold in liquid form.

ukket

ukket

Sep 8, 2022
Received today safe and sound. Could not be any more discreet !

View attachment 73367

Specially ordered a low concentration dose @ 0.2g per ml, with the goal in mind to finetune the discovery of when the G-hole is going to trigger in me and assess my sensitivity overal. Although, for Ctb,no need for precision.
On the contrary, I'd use a regular 0.8g to 1.2g per ml higher concentration. Since it must be diluted inside a "cocktail" of own choice that masks its flavor, the volume to drink should roughly be equal anyway.

I'm impatient to perform attempts now, and eventually enjoy the trial and error process with recreational happy side rewards
Hey, could you share the onion link? tried to find some and hit troubles... thx....

B

Bulle

Oct 13, 2022
Hi, I'm curious about this method too. I fiigured out there are variations of the same product: GHB / GBL / 1.3 BDO. Would one be more suited for the purpose ?

elina

elina

Sep 25, 2022
i did drink 5ml

it tastes very nasty very bitter. That's why people mix 5ml with a drink. It would be rough for me to drink a whole bottle.. It's the same like drinking a bottle of toxic glue or something. I don't know how much is needed exactly from the liquid.
I read that strength is mostly 400mg/ml

You can test 3-5ml on forehand, you will feel chilled out. It can't do much harm, the only harm it can do that you like it and get addicted lol.
But i guess that won't be the case. People like it, you feel dazed, dizzy, chilled and horny. But i don't understand that people get addicted to such drugs.
But yes the addiction turns out physically after some weeks...
I just tried it once for fun. And it was nice.

The person above posted 10g of GHB is necessary. So that will be 25ml
that's easy to do... even when it's very nasty. Just mix it with cola or something
Even 50ml must be possible. But i guess some alcohol is needed too to make it more toxic.

I read in the newspaper recently, here 5 blocks away on a Friday night a 22 year old guy was drinking alcohol for the weekend and did too much GHB, he passed out and died instantly.
I tried a little bit and it was really bitter. I wonder if drinking 50ml wont make me vomit right away

ukket

ukket

Sep 8, 2022
Update for all, tried drinking 5ml of GBL and passed out very quickly, only woke up about 4 hours later wanting to vomit which i did. I think taking 20ml mixed with some alcohol will allow me CTB.

JayJay

JayJay

Jun 17, 2022
I have kolonopin and gabapentin so those would help a lot.

ukket

ukket

Sep 8, 2022
So i have ordered my antiemetics, got some Metoclopramide 10mg & Motilium 10mg, anyone got a suggestion of the course to take before i take the bottle of GBL i have?

western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
I got GHB and benzos but haven't obtained any liquor yet. I'm kind of scared of drinking. 400 mL is a lot for me when I can't tolerate alcohol at all. I used to be able to drink vodka or whiskey straight, but it's been years since I've had any beverage. It WILL hurt me to drink that much, if I don't succeed & don't throw it all up quickly. I worry about puking up alcohol before I am even halfway done drinking it all.

I weigh about 60 kg so a fatal dose should be 6 g. I will probably take 10 g, or 20 mL (my product has a concentration of 0.5 mg / mL.) I have taken 4 g in one night before, three doses over the course of a few hours, and vomited. I'd had a lot to eat that day though and when I redosed the GHB, had taken an edible which can sometimes make me puke when I combine with other drugs.

I should probably get myself vodka and juice? Or… mix the vodka with Gatorade since I already have plenty of that? Maybe mix a few shots in with honey ginger tea too? Suggestions welcome. My body developed sensitivity to carbonated beverages a few years ago so I don't really know what is safe to drink with anymore.

I worry I will make an impulsive attempt without the booze. I haven't picked out which benzo (there are a couple choices but I don't remember what all I have, they have different half lives) and I don't have any other substances in mind to combine with at the moment. Ondansetron is probably not the right antiemetic. But if I want to be able to do this without drinking, I should come up with a good cocktail.

incomplete list of things I have on hand and could try to mix with:
* diphenhydramine
* quetiapine
* ondansetron
* gabapentin
* multiple benzos
* oxycodone (will likely cause nausea too)

I'm not above boofing things, but that's impractical for both GHB and alcohol. The benzos are in powder form and could probably be snorted.

W

wellherewego_

Mar 21, 2023
Would lo
Found a source for 40g at 145 € s/h included. Regarding stealth for delivery, it looks like a small bottle of water, unlabelled.
At my weight, that would be sufficient to CTB 5 times. Blacking out appears very frequent by mistake since the dosing is super sensitive between feeling nothing and achieving a delightful euphoria, until it's too much. If done wrong recreationnally, at worse, you wake up some hours later, without a hangover. In other words, if overdosing, there won't be calibration error.
Getting it in extra, I plan to toy around the passing threshold to preview the experience.
This method could prove to be fast, peaceful and cheap. Thx for sharing

Would like to know where you found the source.

J

John12

Student
Mar 31, 2023
How long should it normally take at longest for death to happen?

So I know how long I should avoid being found. @Proper Overdoser

J

John12

Student
Mar 31, 2023
A person commented on youtube:
"I had a GHB overdose a few years back!! It was very scary- I had a series headache ( literally felt pain in my head) and passed out, luckily I was in a cab, that cab drive must've took me to hospital or called ambulance, I woke up 6 hours later in hospital feeling drunk and I had no alcohol that night!!! No more drugs now!! Thank GOD 🙏🙏"

I am concerned, I would not want to experience a headache.

F

FindPeaceSoon

Apr 15, 2023
Can you suffer from hypoxia if you make a failed attempt?

Methuselah Fallen

Methuselah Fallen

Witness
Apr 10, 2023
Honestly considering combining GBL/BDO/GHB and SN - the idea being that I would megadose benzos, slam some GHB-equivalent, and when I'm starting to get drowsy from both the benzos and GHB force down the SN. All would be alongside an antiemetic, but I suppose the challenge is sourcing and obtaining GHB and SN, which have proven to be more difficult than I thought even though I'm in the US.

Departme

Departme

Mar 23, 2023
So where does one acquire this blessed compound, in the USA? I am asking for a friend! :)
I would expect the dark web markets, does anyone want to share the best trusted market at present? You will need TOR browser and able to purchase bitcoin for payment. I've not used it for ages now, why asking re trusted markets but when you find one then you can search markets by country and see seller reviews etc before sourcing. I wonder also if you can boof this rather than worry over throwing up etc?

vaguebluur

vaguebluur

Overdose king 👑
Apr 3, 2023
how extensive?
I was dead four minutes or so, considering how long I was gone it's not that bad but I have dissociative disorders from it and forget a massive amount of my life. Ppl approach me often and hug me and know me but I don't know them but I can function just forgetful and slightly less smart.

western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
I was dead four minutes or so, considering how long I was gone it's not that bad but I have dissociative disorders from it and forget a massive amount of my life. Ppl approach me often and hug me and know me but I don't know them but I can function just forgetful and slightly less smart.
I think my failed attempt made my existing dissociative disorder worse. It was pretty traumatizing but I am gaining memories/parts back as time goes on (a month and a half). Part of me didn't know we attempted until last night... that was a shock. I don't feel any difference in cognitive abilities but my personality is not the same.

Reactions: girlsboysthems
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Received today safe and sound. Could not be any more discreet !

View attachment 73367

Specially ordered a low concentration dose @ 0.2g per ml, with the goal in mind to finetune the discovery of when the G-hole is going to trigger in me and assess my sensitivity overal. Although, for Ctb,no need for precision.
On the contrary, I'd use a regular 0.8g to 1.2g per ml higher concentration. Since it must be diluted inside a "cocktail" of own choice that masks its flavor, the volume to drink should roughly be equal anyway.

I'm impatient to perform attempts now, and eventually enjoy the trial and error process with recreational happy side rewards
Since I'm not as worldly as you all are, can someone pm me regarding this?

vaguebluur

vaguebluur

Overdose king 👑
Apr 3, 2023
I think my failed attempt made my existing dissociative disorder worse. It was pretty traumatizing but I am gaining memories/parts back as time goes on (a month and a half). Part of me didn't know we attempted until last night... that was a shock. I don't feel any difference in cognitive abilities but my personality is not the same.
Tbf my I have dissociative identity disorder now so I'm literally multiple different people, it's horrible isn't it

• Hugs
Reactions: western_heart
C

casss

Apr 11, 2023
anyone know how this GBL would affect me if I took it without alcohol or meds, just a soda or juice or something to mix it with? would I need a larger dose to compensate? and how long would it take til' I was fully gone? I don't wanna take this at night and be still alive when people try to wake me up in the morning.

Y

yellowjasmine88

Nov 29, 2021
Honestly considering combining GBL/BDO/GHB and SN - the idea being that I would megadose benzos, slam some GHB-equivalent, and when I'm starting to get drowsy from both the benzos and GHB force down the SN. All would be alongside an antiemetic, but I suppose the challenge is sourcing and obtaining GHB and SN, which have proven to be more difficult than I thought even though I'm in the US.
I had the same thought of combining ghb and sn. Not too bad?